Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Unban Request

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54075

Just for the hell of it "Jon" the game the time we were playing was bulldog, we were in round seven on the wall closest to armoury rather than pool, and we had to delay the round so you could continue your 'bitching' regardless I think its clear here that there is no way your getting unbanned, so much for your 'photographic memory" and as I said before.

Hope you enjoy it ^_^
  • l Brookie l
  • Senior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54076

The thread will most likely be locked in a minute. you will not be unbanned until we decide otherwise. This thread has made it worse for you to be honest. We do not want disrespectful and dishonest players on our servers, especially when they are part of the community. But ye, have fun on the other servers, try not to get banned on them either.

Yours Faithfully,
Ardepai

• Ardepai

Last Edit: 13 years ago by Ardepai.

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54077

Woah woah woah, I stopped reading half way through because I did not FREEKILL AT ALL. I was playing legitly, don't you have SourceTV on your server? It can show me not breaking the rules, you moved me randomly.

I suggest you read the second half because I'm telling you as a representative of the server and all of the rules on it (as is Ardepai) and also as a highly experienced member of the JB admin team (as is Ardepai to a greater extent) YOU WERE FREEKILLING. End of.

Plus we do not have SourceTV because we don't need it and both Ardepai and I agreed that you were breaking rules now stop denying it.

People don't understand this, "Go to the cage, no detours, no delays". If they crouch, that is a delay, therefore get shot. You had not witnessed a at all but took it upon yourself to act out of these complaints of people who may not fully understand the rules?

That's complete bullshit. I watched you freekill him as a CT I had a very nice view of it. You weren't even the commanding CT and Ardepai was obeying the rules and this has just contradicted the reason you gave earlier on in the thread. Are you a compulsive liar or something?

I only shot ardepai and even that wasn't a freekill as I told him to stop talking on the mic.

Only the commanding CT can tell people to stop using their mic so you freekilled him. Congratulations you've come up with the third bullshit reason for killing him! I suggest you stick to one before I start making a list.

I do honestly want to play at FP. I know the server rules.
I have been banned for two weeks. I never swore at you. I never have known so many admins with photographic memory who remember everything I "said".

Your photographic memory sucks. None of what you have said is true or backed up by the server logs. Every single reason you gave for the killing of Ardepai is not in keeping with the server rules. You do not know the server rules. Everything I, Ardepai and Jay has said is based off of the server logs which have a perfect memory of events since it's made by the server... Plus you swore at me in mic and threatened me.

Wipeout, I don't even use "dick" as an insult. I never wore at you. I said "why did you move me?!", constantly. I find this to be a bit harsh, you're exagerating on everything to make the events seem worse than they were.
I did not freekill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READDDDDDDD WHAT HAS BEEN SAID.

YOU ARE A COMPLUSIVE LIAR AND I HAVE READ WHAT YOU SAID AND I'VE TOLD YOU MY ANSWER IS YOU BROKE THE SERVER RULES AND YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THE SERVER RULES ARE.

READ WHAT HAS BEEN SAID AND STOP TRYING TO LECTURE ME ON THE SERVER RULES OF A SERVER I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR OVER A YEAR.

My real name is Jonathan.
Read my comment about the "ghost".
Guys, you're a friendly community. Why aren't my explanations not satisfactory when they're TRUE!????????

Because they aren't true that's why...

W!PeOuT

This has been denied. So I'm locking it. You're arguments don't add up and you have demonstrated your disturbing lack of awareness of the server rules again and again whilst being so stubborn about it when 2 senior admins are telling you that you're wrong.
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png
Last Edit: 13 years ago by W!PeOuT.
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds