Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Unban Request

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54020

I didn't free kill you, if you read my beginning statement at the start of the thread you will see why. Hopefully you will listen in future
Well lets start of with this straight up bullshit... Me being an eyewitness i remember this exactly and you even saying you got photographic memory, cant even remember the super admin that banned you, so i highly dought half the stuff you remember is valid. You WERE abusive to admins and you DID freekill Ardepai just to prove your "point". If anything this post is only to support the ban that Ardepai made and hopefully keep it there. I for one don't think scum like this deserve to be on the server, and wearing the |FP| tag at the time just made it even worse.

Hope you learn your place, and hopefully keep your ban.
Enjoy, yours truly Brook
  • l Brookie l
  • Senior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54031

Why don't you give your version of what happened?

1. Verbally abusing Wipeout (Admin) for a start is a Bannable offence.

I was not abusive to Wipeout, I moaned at him for not reasoning or using sense before taking action with his administrative abilities. I moaned at him E.G. "Why did you move me?!?! I have a mic, others don't, move me back please, to prevent this further could you ask if other CT's have Mics first, considering I gave orders beforehand it was fairly obvious I had a mic."
I said this lightly, however I have had complaints about my Mic being loud so that may have caused confusion?
If you consider that abusive and would like to exaggerate on such a little event further then please continue as you were.
I simply requested that the admin be more careful in future as I missed a round due to it. It is a slight inconvenience and sometimes the rounds take around 10 minutes.

That is not abusive. This is abusive "oi u fukin dicke'd y u movin me ya prik i got a mic nd DEM tings on CT don't so move dem nd not me k?!, shit admin".
I stated my situation respectively.

3. Freekilling is against the rules anyway!
I told Ardepai to stop being so insulting (him being terrorist, whilst I was a CT), he continued therefore I killed him. Consider why I had replied to you the first time after you had been insultive towards me opposed to shooting you straight up. CT's set reasonable terms, if you do not follow these terms you will get shot.
I am not lying.
Ardepai is just straight up RUDE to everyone or just me specifically. I shouldn't be making wild assumptions like that actually. But he was being extremely rude towards me as a player.

I didn't free kill you.

2. Threaten to get an Admin banned by an old FP Leader because your his cousin.
LOL?!
I told you that you shouldn't be disrespecting an old FP leader as you might get banned for it. Considering he was one of the people that bought us all these servers today, you shouldn't be shit talking, excuse my derogatory language but that is the best way to describe it.

None of you have given a detailed account of your "story", is it that you cannot remember, therefore unreliable? Or the fact that when you say your story it seems to fit my factual account of the situation well?
Would you like to give a statement about the situation in hand opposed to stating the key features which you have misunderstood blatantly due to the fact you clearly did not see my reasoning for killing you even though I stated clearly why, you still persisted to permanently ban me. Am I a freekiller? No, I am not. I didn't line up and shoot all the Terrorists, I shot you, for a valid cause. Therefore what else have you misunderstood about my intentions?

You have made your intentions extremely apparent however, you seemed a bit angry at the time, and most probably got annoyed that you died for such a weak reason, then tried to make previous events seem worse than the reality of it which isn't even worth a ban, a kick, a slap, or even a tickle, so you could justify your permanent bans.

I for one don't think scum like this deserve to be on the server, and wearing the |FP| tag at the time just made it even worse.

Hope you learn your place, and hopefully keep your ban.
Enjoy, yours truly Brook

|Brookie|, I find your language downgrading. Please refrain from attempting to use such nonsense on me, I will disregard it, it is TOO Insulting towards someone like me saying something like that, you have no idea; I take it very seriously. This is just a statement on how I will respond to such comments in the future. It is disrespectful, even towards a player.
You know nothing. You cannot judge whether or not I am scum from a situation which you clearly lack knowledge about despite you being an eye witness.
I've played on FP servers for an extremely long time. I have changed my name constantly whenever I play there making me a "ghost" to this community. I have not ever registered on the forums despite me playing on the servers for such a long time. FP is an open community from what I have gathered, I also expected it to be a friendly community, but when I see a mere moderator criticize one of the founders of the community, my view of who was scum on the server was clear. Maybe you should choose your words more carefully in the future, I have much more to say. This is the first time I have encountered someone be so rude on the |FP| servers, and I have played there for longer than you. Started some time between 2007-2008 and I have never seen you on the servers since around 2009.
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Jon.

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54032

Alright... I was just on the forums because I was extremely bored and wanted to show my activity everywhere *cough*
I'm not on anyone's side, but after this post, I most likely will be.
Here is how I view the things, I will state your rule breaks, and then state the ban time underneath!

1. Disrespect to an Administrator
(All of the following statements are rule breaks, and all of them are to admins, you must get respect to admins, and you have been playing a lot longer then you would need to, to know this, so do us all a favour and show a bit of respect to admins? No matter the person, you still need to know that you can't do this to them, its not allowed.)

2. Freekilling (I don't know the jailbreak rules, but that sounds freezable to me. Or it could be a part of the constant rule breaking that leads to a long ban. Ard cannot be blamed for getting you off the server at this point. Ban or no ban. )

3. Verbally abusing an Administrator (That speaks for its self, you will immediately get kicked for doing that, if you broke other rules... Banned. That is also disrespect too, so you have multiple offences there.)

4. Threatening an Administrator
( Again, kickable, its like saying "You earned your power fairly, but I want to do whatever the hell I want and you can't do your job because I have a cousin/friend who can back me." Yes I know I did this twice, but its just worth the mention... Again. )

Evidence for the 5 offences. (one multiple offence)
1. |FP| Cameron<2150><CT>" say "UNMOOT"
|FP| Cameron<2150><CT>" say "ELSE I TELL ASHLEY when she gets home from UNI"

(Speaks for its self, not even saying please too, you are trying to command an admin and also threatening.)

2. You admitted it yourself.

3. "I moaned at him for not reasoning or using sense before taking action with his administrative abilities." ( This is abusing someone, saying they don't have sense to think before they act, or to not reason before they do it. That's funny coming from someone who apparently free killed, threatened, disrespected and verbally abused an admin. I think you could've thought first, before you got yourself banned.)

4. |FP| Cameron<2150><CT>" say "ELSE I TELL ASHLEY when she gets home from UNI"
Again, Jay confirmed this, and it is implying that Ashley will do something to them, so it is a threat, and also a hint of blackmail going on there!

Offence Ban Time: 5 days (min)

Again, I am not on sides, but the only thing Ardepai did wrong was to ban you permanently and not for this. But its very hard to summarise on the spot and thing of an exact ban time being rational.

The way I got it, you're in the wrong here mate.
  • Snake
  • Platinum Boarder

'There can be no light, without darkness.'
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Snake.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaydix

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54041

Christ O' Lord. what a waste of a thread. Your first post started off calm, then slowly each of them began to show your true colours. I am not just a mere "Moderator" for a start. Why did you leave it two weeks supposedly before requesting an Unban. Obviously, you know what you have done wrong and are trying to worm your way back into the server. As I said in my previous post. There was a hell of alot of people in the server at the time. I don't understand why you would twist your own story to get yourself unbanned, especially when there was plenty of witnesses. If you had carried on this thread, telling the truth in exactly what happened, I would of possibly Unbanned you for admitting your mistakes and for telling the truth. To be honest dude, you have dug yourself a hole at the start of this thread and now it looks like a trench!!!
  • Ardepai

Last Edit: 13 years ago by Ardepai.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goosey

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54043

This is like you in your hole -
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54052

Not that this will help your case much, but with your photographic memory and all. What game on the jb server were we playing at the exact time you freekilled Ardepai? Cant be that hard considering you remember every word that was said.
  • l Brookie l
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54067

I don't give two shits about the Asholo nonsense considering it was only the fact you were disrespectful to him.

I already explained how I didn't freekill you.
I already explained how in my previous statement I wasn't verbally abusive too him. Yes, he muted me after I stated that, then I said this.

|FP| Cameron<2150><CT>" say "UNMOOT"
|FP| Cameron<2150><CT>" say "ELSE I TELL ASHLEY when she gets home from UNI"

Seriously, does that look like I'm being serious there? After I said that you started bad mouthing him, I was only joking around. Will you admit to you insulting Asholo?
"UNMOOT"
ELSE I TELL ASHLEY WHEN "SHE" gets home from UNI

If I were slightly serious I would've said "Unmute me you worthless admin I know asholo!!!!!!!!!!!!! noobonobonob!"
I don't even have him on this account anymore, I deleted all my friends and contacts on my old because I got hacked by someone who got it VAC Banned through some means.

I know the specifics of what happened, I simply missed out a few when typing it out because I couldn't quote myself directly.

I said to you that you could get banned for insulting him over the Mic or something like that. I've been banned for two weeks already.
I've explained myself fully now.

We hadn't necessarily started the game yet, I re-call he told you to go to the bottom of stairs, walking, then to go to the wall opposite the cage where you lined up. I was talking over him so I missed the game name, else I would remember it. From all I can remember I re-call we were going to play... no I suggested we play the "Why are you in Jail Game?". Most probably, you played last reaction.
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54070

Sorry for my late response I was attempting to write something last night but my internet cut out...

I told him not to disrespect Ash, I never said I'd get him banned.
He only assumed it.

That is absolute bullshit. For a start off you didn't even mention Ash until I told you to stop breaking the rules and stop talking over whoever was giving orders that round. I moved you to T and you just kept on moving back and it was then that you even mentioned Ash.

The first mention of Ash was something along the lines of "Oh I know the co-owner of FP he's called Ash" or something along those lines. You then continued to be abusive to me and I told you to shut up.

I have photographic memory.

You clearly don't. Everything you've said so far has been contradicted by both of the admins present and the server log.

I cried and moaned at Wipeout for moving me to T when people on CT who didn't have Mics weren't moved.
I was not rude to him, I just stated the action taken was irrational and should've been done with more care. At the end of the day, having CTs with Mics enchance the Gameplay of everyone.

I have a list of priorities for choosing people to swap.

1) First I move people who break the rules and clearly do not know how to play. Mic or no mic.
2) I THEN move people without mics.

Because frankly, the way you were behaving on the server you should have been moved team long before I moved you. I was getting spammed with complaints on steam about you and only you. You were freekilling, talking over simon etc etc and to be honest you deserved everything you had coming to you.

I didn't free kill you, if you read my beginning statement at the start of the thread you will see why. Hopefully you will listen in future. If I was in the wrong for doing this, so be it. I have witnessed it as a legit rule however, therefore I do not believe it is.

"I hadn't been free-killing to be honest. This user with administrative privilege was rude and had a very threatening attitude towards me. As a CT I told him to stop and he furthered his insulting attitude so I shot him in the head once resulting in his death."

That is a freekill. You can't just go "Oh this guy is being rude to me so I can kill him" that's not in the rules and it is against the rules to kill someone for a non-valid reason. Ardepai was definatly in the right to ban you and I was even typing the ban command just as Ardepai removed you. We both wanted you out. The whole server was fed up of you and wanted you to shut up.

I didn't threaten to get you banned! I TOLD YOU TO STOP DISRESPECTING HIM, YOU ONLY ASSUMED THAT AS A RESULT OF ME SAYING THIS. You were like "fuck off Cameron I'll ban ya and him if dat prik comes on".

That is an absolute fabrication. I never said anything like this and I don't think Ardepai did either so that's yet another lie.

I was not abusive to Wipeout, I moaned at him for not reasoning or using sense before taking action with his administrative abilities. I moaned at him E.G. "Why did you move me?!?! I have a mic, others don't, move me back please, to prevent this further could you ask if other CT's have Mics first, considering I gave orders beforehand it was fairly obvious I had a mic."
I said this lightly, however I have had complaints about my Mic being loud so that may have caused confusion?
If you consider that abusive and would like to exaggerate on such a little event further then please continue as you were.
I simply requested that the admin be more careful in future as I missed a round due to it. It is a slight inconvenience and sometimes the rounds take around 10 minutes.

That's all bullshit. You started off along the lines of "Omg why did you move me? I have a mic you dick" at which point I explained to you (yet again) that you just broke a server rule and that I'd had enough and I was moving you to T which is what I do to all CTs who break the rules.

Afterwards you went off on one in the mic so I muted you and then you started threatening me with demotion via your cousin Ash (|FP| Ashola) at which point I told you that Ashola hadn't played in ages and wouldn't care if I banned you for breaking rules. At this point you got even more lary and started switching back to CT. Eventually you just freekilled Ardepai and he banned you.

I told Ardepai to stop being so insulting (him being terrorist, whilst I was a CT), he continued therefore I killed him. Consider why I had replied to you the first time after you had been insultive towards me opposed to shooting you straight up. CT's set reasonable terms, if you do not follow these terms you will get shot.
I am not lying.

That's against the server rules. A CT (espically one who isn't giving orders) cannot kill a T because they may or may not be rude to them. So it IS a freekill and it just shows yet again that you didn't know about the server rules.

Threaten to get an Admin banned by an old FP Leader because your his cousin.
LOL?!
I told you that you shouldn't be disrespecting an old FP leader as you might get banned for it. Considering he was one of the people that bought us all these servers today, you shouldn't be shit talking, excuse my derogatory language but that is the best way to describe it.

I've never met |FP| Ash/Ashola nor have I ever had any reason to insult him. You are downright lying that I or Ardepai even said a bad word against him. It's complete nonsense and the only thing that I said about Ash is that he hadn't played in ages and frankly wouldn't care about me banning/swapping/slaying you.

None of you have given a detailed account of your "story", is it that you cannot remember, therefore unreliable? Or the fact that when you say your story it seems to fit my factual account of the situation well?
Would you like to give a statement about the situation in hand opposed to stating the key features which you have misunderstood blatantly due to the fact you clearly did not see my reasoning for killing you even though I stated clearly why, you still persisted to permanently ban me. Am I a freekiller? No, I am not. I didn't line up and shoot all the Terrorists, I shot you, for a valid cause. Therefore what else have you misunderstood about my intentions?

You have made your intentions extremely apparent however, you seemed a bit angry at the time, and most probably got annoyed that you died for such a weak reason, then tried to make previous events seem worse than the reality of it which isn't even worth a ban, a kick, a slap, or even a tickle, so you could justify your permanent bans.

The logs and EVERYONE else who was on the server and has replied on the forums says otherwise...

I don't give two shits about the Asholo nonsense considering it was only the fact you were disrespectful to him.

I already explained how I didn't freekill you.
I already explained how in my previous statement I wasn't verbally abusive too him. Yes, he muted me after I stated that, then I said this.

But that's the thing. I wasn't disrespectful to him and neither was Ardepai. You did freekill. The people who wrote the server rules have agreed that what you did was a freekil. Plus didn't you just admit that you threatened me with getting me demoted via Ash? In which case that's a kickable/banable offence in itself.

I said to you that you could get banned for insulting him over the Mic or something like that. I've been banned for two weeks already.
I've explained myself fully now.

Your explanations are not satisfactory. You came on this forum under an assumed name and tried to get unbanned. If you were so confident of an unban why not post under your actual name...

You said already that Ash isn't on friends list. The context of what you said I think shows quite clearly you were trying to threaten me with demotion. Which is quite amusing to me since I've been an admin on this server for just over a year now and I'm now Rank B (Administrator) which is the second highest rank so why would you think I or Ardepai who has been an admin MUCH longer than me and is the highest rank (SA) would be in the wrong.

Needless to say your ban is staying. This is such a waste of time...

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png
Last Edit: 13 years ago by W!PeOuT.

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54072

Woah woah woah, I stopped reading half way through because I did not FREEKILL AT ALL. I was playing legitly, don't you have SourceTV on your server? It can show me not breaking the rules, you moved me randomly.

People don't understand this, "Go to the cage, no detours, no delays". If they crouch, that is a delay, therefore get shot. You had not witnessed a at all but took it upon yourself to act out of these complaints of people who may not fully understand the rules?

I only shot ardepai and even that wasn't a freekill as I told him to stop talking on the mic.

I do honestly want to play at FP. I know the server rules.
I have been banned for two weeks. I never swore at you. I never have known so many admins with photographic memory who remember everything I "said".

Wipeout, I don't even use "dick" as an insult. I never wore at you. I said "why did you move me?!", constantly. I find this to be a bit harsh, you're exagerating on everything to make the events seem worse than they were.
I did not freekill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READDDDDDDD WHAT HAS BEEN SAID.

My real name is Jonathan.
Read my comment about the "ghost".
Guys, you're a friendly community. Why aren't my explanations not satisfactory when they're TRUE!????????
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Jon.

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54074

i like cake
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds