(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Unban Request

Unban Request 13 years ago #54007

Server: Jailbreak

In-Game Name(When Banned): Jon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35078510

Length: Permanent

Reason for Ban: Free-killing a single administrator

Who Banned you?: Begins with A, I didn't read his name.

(Addition Field) Story: I hadn't been free-killing to be honest. This user with administrative privilege was rude and had a very threatening attitude towards me. As a CT I told him to stop and he furthered his insulting attitude so I shot him in the head once resulting in his death.

I have been banned for a while. I am not on your servers to free-kill, I just don't think Administrators should be that rude to players. Considering I gave him an order to stop talking and he continued on the Mic, I do not see why I was banned anyway.
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54008

I'm assuming this was Ardepai, well we'll see what he says

Also when was this?
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54009

Ah yes. That was the mob boss.
I hope he forgives me. It was a while ago. Thanks for the quick reply!
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54010

This might be a bit of push but do you remember which map? Because if your the person I think you are, he was not in a good mood 'cos he kept failing!

and was like anyone freekills me their getting permed!

Not sure but it might be...
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54011

It was the ba_jail_electric_large I believe.
It was a couple of weeks ago.
I do remember the map.
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54013

Different guy, I was thinking about another map. Sorry dude.
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54014

I told him not to disrespect Ash, I never said I'd get him banned.
He only assumed it.
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54016

hmm.. That isn't your in-game name for a start. Now that I know you are |FP| Cameron I believe I can take you on a trip down memory lane!

1. Verbally abusing Wipeout (Admin) for a start is a Bannable offence.
2. Threaten to get an Admin banned by an old FP Leader because your his cousin.
3. Freekilling is against the rules anyway!

Swearing at an Admin who is protecting others and the community will get you no where. You had a |FP| tag on which means you are part of this community. Disrespecting it's members and it's Admins is not good on your behalf, neither ours. You were disgracing the FP name. I remember perfectly why I banned you. in your words you thought that i had to learn to show you some respect right before you shot a bullet through my head because i was protecting another admin. Your description of me is very accurate I give you that. i am a nasty person if you cross the wrong side of me. At End of the day, you were wrong in what you did. why would i of just sat there in the server letting you slag off one of the community who's job role is to make sure to keep the server safe and that everyone has a good time. If I didn't ban you, Wipeout would of done it seconds after me. Question is now. Why should I Unban you???
  • Ardepai

Last Edit: 13 years ago by Ardepai.

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54018

I have photographic memory.
I cried and moaned at Wipeout for moving me to T when people on CT who didn't have Mics weren't moved.
I was not rude to him, I just stated the action taken was irrational and should've been done with more care. At the end of the day, having CTs with Mics enchance the Gameplay of everyone.

I didn't free kill you, if you read my beginning statement at the start of the thread you will see why. Hopefully you will listen in future. If I was in the wrong for doing this, so be it. I have witnessed it as a legit rule however, therefore I do not believe it is.

I didn't threaten to get you banned! I TOLD YOU TO STOP DISRESPECTING HIM, YOU ONLY ASSUMED THAT AS A RESULT OF ME SAYING THIS. You were like "fuck off Cameron I'll ban ya and him if dat prik comes on".
  • Jon
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Jon.

Re: Unban Request 13 years ago #54019

nice photographic memory you got... considering everything you said is back to front. makes me laugh, ill just wait for the rest of the people on the server at the time to comment on this. give their view. either way you are not getting unbanned. not by me atleast
  • Ardepai

Time to create page: 0.15 seconds