Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Shorten my ban time please.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Shorten my ban time please.

Re: Shorten my ban time please. 13 years, 2 months ago #50494

Well in that case I really don't remember it. This is the only server I can be arsed playing on. I really, REALLY don't want to be banned for 5 weeks. I mean 5 weeks for this is plain out mean

EDIT: And I also have two real life friends on the server (mehe and Bajskorv) that just bought the game and being banned right now would suck very bad.
  • ludise
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years, 2 months ago by ludise.

Re: Shorten my ban time please. 13 years, 2 months ago #50495

Well, I think it's fair. You say it's "Mean". But Random arresting people is also quite "Mean". So we have to take in to account that we want the other players to enjoy the server. Whether or not you like the server, Chinese Chopstick, you minge it, and therefore, are a hazard to the other players. This is my final say so in the matter. the admins can take it from here.
  • Someone
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Shorten my ban time please. 13 years, 2 months ago #50496

But 5 weeks, man.. 5 WEEKS. I can't stand it. I haven't done anything THAT bad. I have done what 90% of the other guys playing the server has done. Some random kill here and there, some random arrest. I have not gone around intentionally arresting everyone I see, neither have I gone on a killing spree on anyone being in my way.

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • ludise
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Shorten my ban time please. 13 years, 2 months ago #50509

I havnt been active recently but if you are saying that your did do some random arrest and rdm then you shuda put ur thinking cap on and thought of what might happen,
If you cant do the time, dont do the crime. You did the the crime well thats all i can say really as i havnt been active to give a vaulable input
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Shorten my ban time please. 13 years, 2 months ago #50518

I think in the rp server iv been killed by you around 16 times now? And its reallly hard for me not to break the NLR rule cause you were really annoying i mean shooting me from across the map seriously your a noob and you know that if i didnt die from your nice ak or whatever id kill you easily! Any way your a HUGE MINGE you constatly RDM and break other rules as well as random arrested people like last night were you walked up to the mayor who was tlaking to someone and arrested him for nothing!

So hope your ban time stays as it is really!

Romulus
  • Romulus
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Shorten my ban time please. 13 years, 2 months ago #50587

I think 5 weeks was pretty nice of me. And I'm also pretty sure that once you arrested a bunch of people.. you went to the jail cell where they were kept and shot at least one of them before I banned you. I'm harsh when it comes to punishment, I guess that's a side-effect from being admin on the JB for so long. Not to mention all the other annoying prop pushers/blockers & rdm:ers I was dealing with at the time.

When you break the rules and screw things up for other people on the server who are just trying to enjoy the game, randomly arresting people and randomly killing people, you get banned. Simple as that.
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Shorten my ban time please. 13 years, 2 months ago #50591

Its not just him its every 3rd person on the server, the server became really messy at least thats what I saw yesterday...
  • Visstem
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Shorten my ban time please. 13 years, 1 month ago #52021

In real life prisons people usually get released earlier for good behaviour..
  • ludise
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Shorten my ban time please. 13 years, 1 month ago #52057

You guys really hate me, huh?
  • ludise
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Shorten my ban time please. 13 years, 1 month ago #52344

Can I please
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
play now? I have now been banned for 3 weeks and 3 days and I know that the original set time would be 5 weeks but easter break is coming up and I really have nothing else to play. Browsing youtube for hours isn't fun.

I just want to sell guns and arrest criminals!
  • ludise
  • Fresh Boarder
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds