Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: lol

lol 13 years, 2 months ago #49603

Hiya, I was playing Jail Break, I changed my name to '|FP| Dark Angel' for the lols. He saw it and wasn't too bothered, neither were most players, it was just a joke. Anyway, I went afk for a bit, came back and I'd been perm banned, checked console "Dark Angel, change your name" etc...so I missed all warnings to change my name..

Can I please be unbanned? my steam ID is STEAM_0:6526367
I wont do it again, Im a good boy, thanks <33
  • vision
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: lol 13 years, 2 months ago #49609

Perm banning for imitation :|

That's stupid...
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re: lol 13 years, 2 months ago #49610

I was hardly impersonating another admin, I had the same name but my avatar was completely different and I wasn't saying "do as I say or I'll ban you", pretending to be Dark Angel..but I won't be doing it again if you guys can't handle a joke

Yeah I agree, especially as I was perm banned when I was clearly AFK..a kick would have sufficed, I think it's a fair comment to say that the admin overacted in this situation..

Oh well, I just wanna be unbanned so I can play some jail break, cheers;)
  • vision
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: lol 13 years, 2 months ago #49619

vision wrote:
I was hardly impersonating another admin, I had the same name but my avatar was completely different and I wasn't saying "do as I say or I'll ban you", pretending to be Dark Angel..but I won't be doing it again if you guys can't handle a joke

Yeah I agree, especially as I was perm banned when I was clearly AFK..a kick would have sufficed, I think it's a fair comment to say that the admin overacted in this situation..

Oh well, I just wanna be unbanned so I can play some jail break, cheers;)

We have alota silly issues like this popping up all the time but to avoid it just dont do it and we wouldnt have any problems but as every1 has said or is thinking perm for this ?
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: lol 13 years, 2 months ago #49622

Yup
  • vision
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: lol 13 years, 2 months ago #49663

still banned:(
  • vision
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: lol 13 years, 2 months ago #49664

It was hardly impersonating, it was a joke. My name was like that for several hours and everyone knew it was me [vision], it was a joke.

Thanks very much for asking other superadmins to leave it 24 hours...
  • vision
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: lol 13 years, 2 months ago #49667

I think he should be perma banneed for ever, tbh. Vision smells of poo you see, and we don't want him stinking out the server

But seriously, Vision DOES pong
  • Goku
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: lol 13 years, 2 months ago #49692

I think the moral of the Story is, Dont impersonate admins. Regardless of whether it is fine with the admin himself, oh and move to spectate when your AFK.. Dont do a "Cmod"

Your unbanned from whenever i get on CSS..
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.

Re: lol 13 years, 2 months ago #49697

Dave wrote:
I think the moral of the Story is, Dont impersonate admins. Regardless of whether it is fine with the admin himself, oh and move to spectate when your AFK.. Dont do a "Cmod"

Your unbanned from whenever i get on CSS..

Dont do a cmod? Do you mean that guy who always picks a team then goes afk? Even if u swap him back again to spec he will go back and just go afk. Haha that guy is funny, he is doing that for years now ))
  • Veritas
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds