TOPIC: Unban me please

Unban me please 13 years, 2 months ago #48505

Server: Serious RP

In-Game Name(When Banned): Black Eagle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37629121

Reason for Ban: None

Who Banned you?: None / Unknow

--

Its a strange shit: Sometimes I can join the server and play but other times I cant enter because the console say Im banned from the server. Can you tell me what is hapening?
  • BlackEagle
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban me please 13 years, 2 months ago #49049

Wow 5 days without response you made a record.
  • BlackEagle
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban me please 13 years, 2 months ago #49058

Pretty hard to unban you if i don't even know the reason.

And how long the ban is?
  • Kokainee
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban me please 13 years, 2 months ago #49075

Because of that, i dont know what happend, some times i can enter and other i cant because it say im banned. No one banned me bewfore.
  • BlackEagle
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban me please 13 years, 2 months ago #49076

I don't know if the FP guys use IP bans, but if you've got a dynamic IP and someone in the IP range got IP banned from the server, it is possible that whenever you have that IP, you would be unable to join the server.

That would be consistent with your claim of it only saying you're banned sometimes.
  • remmon
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Unban me please 13 years, 2 months ago #49278

WHAT THE HELL MAN today enter fine and when i spawn the console banned me with this message:

Disconnect: Kicked by Console : " " banned permanatly due to DarkRP error".
  • BlackEagle
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban me please 13 years, 2 months ago #49283

.. im wery sad now because my account got banned for 3 years and 1 hour my friend visited me who plays garrysmod too .. so he went in my account witch was online -.- ofcourse .. so he thought he could buy snipers and kill ewerybody and get me banned ... i really wish that somebody great enough could undone my bann cause i luv this server so much .. there isnt ewen 1 server that could be as awesome as this .. im so sorry cause my friend and personally apologise for leaving my steam online and let my friend come to be dick in your server .hope u forgive me.
semppa
  • semppa
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban me please 13 years, 2 months ago #49284

.. im wery sad now because my account got banned for 3 years and 1 hour my friend visited me who plays garrysmod too .. so he went in my account witch was online -.- ofcourse .. so he thought he could buy snipers and kill ewerybody and get me banned ... i really wish that somebody great enough could undone my bann cause i luv this server so much .. there isnt ewen 1 server that could be as awesome as this .. im so sorry cause my friend and personally apologise for leaving my steam online and let my friend come to be dick in your server .hope u forgive me.
Friend says that iw been banned cause the console..
  • semppa
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban me please 13 years, 2 months ago #49302

BlackEagle wrote:
WHAT THE HELL MAN today enter fine and when i spawn the console banned me with this message:

Disconnect: Kicked by Console : " " banned permanatly due to DarkRP error".

Next time when you get "banned" take a screenshot and ill take a look on it and unban you.
  • Kokainee
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban me please 13 years, 2 months ago #49534

And now then how much time I will stay banned?
  • BlackEagle
  • Fresh Boarder
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds