Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: banned

Re: banned 13 years, 3 months ago #47939

I never got a ban when i impersonated blank or bjarni (though blank impersonated me so i impersonated him and with bjarni about 60% of all people turned their name into bjarni). I can also remember the incident with the new admin (jason if i remember correctly). On his first day as admin he kicked a lot of people because they impersonated him and he lost his admin because of that. But i luv ur rage +1 karma from me <3.
  • hifklak
  • Junior Boarder

The topic has been locked.

Re: banned 13 years, 3 months ago #47955

Why should be care for you?
You did make a rage topic only a couple of days ago about you 'LEAVING.. I WOULD OF BEEN A GOOD ADMIN... HOPE YOU CRY IN YOUR SLEEP..' etc

Dont bother posting if your leaving dumbass. And dont expect a warm welcome from FP members when you go onto Fp servers
  • Bootane
  • Gold Boarder
SMITE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
AND ILL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!

Re: banned 13 years, 3 months ago #47957

I cahgned my name to profanapoo in the past once or twice whilst playing jb cus i was bored so i doubt that you just thought of the name profanapoo the same as i did about a week ago which would mean your lying.

hifklak jase got his admin removed for raging in a similar situation to this it was jase and i think that people realised what a big fuck up it would be to give him admin and this was a chance to remove it.

Either way this ban was 240 mins and lifted around 28 hours ago i dont think this thread really needs to go any further now.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: banned 13 years, 3 months ago #47961

i dont think this thread really needs to go any further now.

Agreed and locked. Lynch you really ought to be careful about how you behave on servers because I was the one who decided to ban you for a couple of hours but it ought to have been much longer really so consider yourself fortunate because next time it happens it will be longer.

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds