Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Banned

Banned 13 years, 4 months ago #45518

I was banned on the 11th January at 5:20pm by Profanity.

First of all a freekiller came on and killed all the terrorists, one of the terrorists went back into there cells to hide from the freekiller so I killed him. I realized I had made a mistake. Then the next round one of the terrorists was given a freeday so I started shooting at him, luckily I have bad aim and did not him at all. One of the terrorists shouted on his mic "Barry has shot the guy with the freeday" and then I was banned. You can check the logs and you will see I did not hit him.

I admit that I was at fault for shooting the guy hiding from the freekiller, but what I believe I got banned for which was shooting the guy with the freeday was unfair. As I didn't do any damage to him and I stopped shooting immediately. I am completely addicted to your server which is why it would be stupid of me too purposely break the rules. I have learned the hard way and I promise nothing like this shall happen again and I would be really happy if I was too get another chance.
  • UKMDBarry
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Banned 13 years, 4 months ago #45521

Why do you shoot people when they are given a freeday?
  • Martinovdz
  • Platinum Boarder
Steam: marti_007

Re: Banned 13 years, 4 months ago #45525

I agree with both Richy and Martin on this one, if u just listened sometimes u wouldn't get the ban
  • rEaLiTy
  • Expert Boarder
"No escape from reality" - Queen

Re: Banned 13 years, 4 months ago #45542

Thing is Barry I have told you to be careful and I've had to slay you several times for various freekills... This is what happens if you aren't careful on the JB server.

That said Profanity might decide to unban you but FP rules state that unless admin misconduct has taken place (which you admit hasn't) then it's up to the admin who banned to decide whether you are unbanned.

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re: Banned 13 years, 4 months ago #45544

in basic terms you freekill when ppl get freedays, you always kill people over misunderstandings ALL the time, tbh you really suck and im not suprised you get banned and im sorry but i hope its like a week so i can be a T and not get killed when its a freeday by you ^.^

(To harsh maybe?)
  • Romulus
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Banned 13 years, 4 months ago #45547

Derp...

When it says:
You have benn banned for: (THIS IS THE SPACE THAT CONTATINS THE TIME)
Reason: (THIS CONTAINS A REASON IF THE ADMIN HAS PUT ONE)

Read it when you get banned sometime. Knowledge is reading!
  • Bootane
  • Gold Boarder
SMITE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
AND ILL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!

Re: Banned 13 years, 4 months ago #45590

I didnt just ban you for this, the day i banned you i told you not to go ct for a while to learn a few rules e.g. freeday etc.. you didnt and after repeated attempts to`move you back to t i kicked you after this i had to go not long after i was talked to server because you were back on ct disrupting game, the 2 round i specated you freekilled one and started shooting at him next round when he was on a freeday. You were not willing to work with me by meeting me half way by going t i was busy and couldnt stay after all that i had seen i banned i cant remember the exact time but wasnt perm wasnt too long, dispite all the above i was constant having to mute you as you were mic spamming this went on for awhile after repeated warnings.

you cannot say you were following rules or willing to help the situation.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Banned 13 years, 4 months ago #45656

I did check the console and for some reason it wouldn't tell me how long I was banned for so I tried a few times so I just thought I was permed.

Anyway, I'm just gonna stick to the terrorist side and I'm sorry for all the trouble caused.
  • UKMDBarry
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds