Jailbreak server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jailbreak server

Jailbreak server 13 years, 4 months ago #44026

Server:Jail Break

In-Game Name(When Banned):blue

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19867198

Reason for Ban: ok, so you joined the server and there was about 4-5 People on CT 2 of which were Fp admins on the server, after joining ct there was a person who was of a younger age giveing orders over the mic, A terrorist was then signaled as a rebel and one of the normal ct members killed him. After this profanity free killed him and when questioned by me and other over the mic about why he was freekilling deciceded to ban me .

Please note my ban doesn't say who banned me exactly but according to friends who were on the server it was him. Im not here to troll just to try and be unbanned.

Plus im not like some of the others in my clan, unofrtunatly they give my clan a bad name sometimes...

Who Banned you?:profanity

Screenshots/Evidence(Optional
  • bluehawky
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years, 4 months ago by bluehawky.

Re: Jailbreak server 13 years, 4 months ago #44051

Erm i think your meant to put in why you should be unbanned and what happened before the ban
I dont think the SA's will unban since that has nothing to help unban you tbh
  • Romulus
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Jailbreak server 13 years, 4 months ago #44057

Blue Hawky, Word of warning if your here to cause trouble then GTFO! Your part of the Horizon clan so i wouldnt put it past you...

That said, We need to know When you got banned, More details about WHY you got banned and How long was the ban for. Otherwise we can't do anything about it!
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.
Last Edit: 13 years, 4 months ago by Dave.

Re: Jailbreak server 13 years, 4 months ago #44062

I am from horizon but im not here to cause trouble , i just want to be unbanned.. i posted after talkign to wipeout.. and i don't know my ban timer i think it's infinite?
  • bluehawky
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Jailbreak server 13 years, 4 months ago #44066

CHeck my orginal post i have edited it.
  • bluehawky
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Jailbreak server 13 years, 4 months ago #44073

This is a similar case to Papercup after i killed som1 i got swarmed with abuse which would not stop after trying to reasion with you (i cant remember why you suspected that i freekilled but as it was only you and your friend who believe it was freekill although this does not give reason be to extremely abusive on mic, as my mute is 1 round only as this does not solve the problem for more than 5 minutes and as the abuse did not stop i gave a temp ban which i dont know the exact time to but will have been 2-3 days which is around 3-5k minutes this was because you didnot calmdown and made a heated situation on the server which did not stop aggainst my wishes.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Jailbreak server 13 years, 4 months ago #44108

In_Profanity wrote:
This is a similar case to Papercup after i killed som1 i got swarmed with abuse which would not stop after trying to reasion with you (i cant remember why you suspected that i freekilled but as it was only you and your friend who believe it was freekill although this does not give reason be to extremely abusive on mic, as my mute is 1 round only as this does not solve the problem for more than 5 minutes and as the abuse did not stop i gave a temp ban which i dont know the exact time to but will have been 2-3 days which is around 3-5k minutes this was because you didnot calmdown and made a heated situation on the server which did not stop aggainst my wishes.

2-3 days is still a long time tbh... I usually ban for no more than 2 hours for this sort of thing. Besides the Mute should stay in place every round and if it dosen't just re-mute them...

Btw guys it's my fault about this guy's post not being very clear I didn't explain it very well because I was tired and late at night. I've played with this guy on 3 different FP servers and done my first mix with him and he's a nice guy...

Blue Hawky, Word of warning if your here to cause trouble then GTFO! Your part of the Horizon clan so i wouldnt put it past you...

A nice friendly player welcome there Dave. Exactly what evidence do you have that horizon are trolling? I've not seen one instance of trolling on your servers and they usually are around the same time as me. To be honest when I met them I was surprised at how much they disliked FP saying that they didn't like a lot of people in there because they were unfriendly. They said I was different to most FP members and I had no idea what they were talking about but frankly after reading this it makes a lot of sense.

Please do not make this a repeat of the FP vs Lethal force because let's face it nobody did that well out of it... Stop judging entire communities/clans. It's really stupid.

W!PeOuT

W!PeOuT
  • W!PeOuT
  • Platinum Boarder
Former Admin on: JB [Rank B], Surf [Rank SA + TC] and many other servers before that. Former Global moderator on forums.

Steam: Jimtheatomicasby
(steamcommunity.com/id/atomicasby)

I can be good at surf... take a look:

http://www.pingtest.net/result/27892969.png

Re: Jailbreak server 13 years, 4 months ago #44171

In_Profanity wrote:

I hate to say this profnaity but this is all a rather big lie, and you know it.

I never even used a swear word aginst you.. All i asked was why you were breaking the jailbreak rules by not letting a ct kill a T who was a rebel to my understanding thats fully in the rules and allowed. Now correct me if im wrong but even if you are an admin banning me indefiantly for asking a simple questions just means my ban is rather obsurde.

There were two other people who can back this statment up but unfortuanly there names are tainted because they are in my clan, which unfortunaly has a bad relationship with Fp.

My final 10 cents is the fact that multiple people have issues and problems with profnaity and it seems as if he doesn't know the rules himself, he's not a admin he's just a pest.
  • bluehawky
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 13 years, 4 months ago by bluehawky.

Re: Jailbreak server 13 years, 4 months ago #44177

Also another reason why this is blatent lieing is because it's been 3 days and im still banned, would you midn telling the truth for once?
  • bluehawky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds