TOPIC: Zachery Wraiths Unban Request

Zachery Wraiths Unban Request 8 years, 11 months ago #228905

InGame Name: Zachery Wraith

Steam Name: sm1l3mak3r3ooo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38217396

What Server Were You Banned From: Friendly Players Roleplay

Who Banned You: Phil

Length of ban: 2 weeks, but its been a week

Reason for ban: exploiting, harassing staff, using axis tool, etc. (literally he said etc)

Well to start off I'm going to explain my axis tool usage, I made a roleplay playground with swings, ring around, and a teeter tooter. I welded it all together so I could save it in my adv dupe. So I saved it then told Phil to come to me (not knowing he was an admin) and told him look at this cool playground and pasted it. What he doesn't know is that you can use axis tool in the precision (if it's against the rules, please tell me because I actually don't know)

Secondly my "exploiting" was because he thinks i went into single player and made the playground there and pasted it here. Once again he doesn't know that you can use precision. And in this video ( friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...28580&Itemid=426 ) I did camera abuse.

Third harassing staff is me talking to him about him being behind the map. I heard noises thinking he used the car dealer to get back there (not knowing he was an admin) So like myself wanting to catch him, I started recording and used a camera to catch him. But once again I didn't know he was an admin. He could have easily told me he was an admin and I wouldn't of camera abused and the argument we had about him being behind the map. (in the argument still didn't know he was an admin)
The topic has been locked.

Re: Zachery Wraiths Unban Request 8 years, 11 months ago #228907

inb4 "fadmin admins" in console tells you who is admin regardless of undercover or not
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot

Re: Zachery Wraiths Unban Request 8 years, 11 months ago #228910

DeDeTee wrote:
inb4 "fadmin admins" in console tells you who is admin regardless of undercover or not

didn't you die? go away loser
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil, Wilfred

Re: Zachery Wraiths Unban Request 8 years, 11 months ago #228966

its been 2 days can someone please respond I really want to play.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds