Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal 9 years ago #228014

First off. I would like to address Kew. He argues with players in ooc and shows racism. Not good staff attributes if you ask me. Secondly, I've only demoted him for what he deserved. The shut up demote is the only exception. A two day ban for a ten minute freeze is pushing it. I do know the rules and I know what I did does not warrant a two day ban. This is ridiculous. Just because I know the rules doesn't mean my punishment should be 10x longer. And like I said I had no intention of demoting Kew for fun only for RP. He brought every demote upon himself.
  • tangoen
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Kill 'em all let the lord sort 'em out"
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Ban Appeal 9 years ago #228015

First off you should know that you need to use the template if you would like to be unbanned. If you have evidence of Keww doing those things then you should post a demote request on him. Because right now he has evidence of you very clearly breaking rules and admitting to do it just to piss him off.
cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/7130350...B0CC65AE71093C1F9B5/
As per your logic of the harsh punishment. Yes given your position as a former admin and a long time player. We are not going to cut you as much slack as we would a new player. You knew the rules and you intentionally broke them to piss Keww off, and that warrants a ban.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds