Unban Request - Tomáš
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request - Tomáš

Unban Request - Tomáš 9 years ago #227700

RP Name: Tomas Petrus

Steam Name: Tomáš

Steam Profile Link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066929613/

Ban Lenght: 3 days 20 hours (I think.. I couldn´t view it beacause it always write "Server is not responding."

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

Who banned you: Jose-

Why I should be unbanned: I don´t know whats "RDM"... I thought kills are normal on server... On a fountain was Takeover and some players want to destroy it. I shot there to help them and I killed Mayor (he was helping with planting takeover). After that I run away, but Mayor teleported to me and scared me. I shot him again (it was reflex move)... After I got banned. (Sorry for my bad english)
  • Tomáš
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years ago by Tomáš.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request - Tomáš 9 years ago #227701

That reflex though. Lol Idk what happened and wasn't there so I won't give a -sup or +sup. Idk what role you were but you are right in trying to stop a tk, but the mayor part man lol
  • Demigod
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Unban Request - Tomáš 9 years ago #227704

i was requested twice because of you and i think your ban should be extended.
  • keww:D
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban Request - Tomáš 9 years ago #227705

I had only one warning... I was on place where only players with swords could be or something like that... Nobody sent me any warning about "RDMing"... I am new on FP. Sorry if I did something bad but nobody sent me warning about it.
  • Tomáš
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Request - Tomáš 9 years ago #227707

Read Rules
  • JediMaster94
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Mert Harper
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Unban Request - Tomáš 9 years ago #227713

I think hes right about the takeover part... Mayor shouldnt defend / plant the takeover right ? If im wrong please dont rek me m8s
So yeah , i dont know what happened when u whot him 2nd time but i know when he was shot and if he wasnt allowed to defend takeover and u shot him he really had no reason to teleport to you.... Unless he was trying to break the takeover. But still , if he was trying to break it that means u defended it.
Oh 1 more thing , i know josse might be misunderstood but one of my friends complained about getting banned as well from josse because of "MassRDM" while planting a nuclear equipment... How does that make sence ?

Hey , im Mr. Kitty And i like this game :3
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds