RP Name: Vihiper Harper

Steam Name: |FP| Vihiper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63002364

What Server Were You Banned From: FP RP

Who Banned You: Getzco

Length of ban: 2 weeks

Reason for ban: Chair Glitch Abuse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok. So I wen't out to try out the Furniture Salesman job to see the new features, I spawned a seat then I
was dragging it around and then I didn't see, but, Hector sits on my chair, and then I saw him and I was dragging him into the sky so he could get out of my seat, and I started to bump him up there and Getzco came and said somenthing like: "You want to get banned?" Then I said: What? Why? Then Hector just made my life harder by exiting the chair exactly when he was up there. Getzco didn't even give me atleast 5 seconds to explain what happened and just banned me straight without even letting me talk.
"Getzco told me you purposly glitched your friend up there before you messaged me"
I swear to god I didn't do it on purpose, I was just trying to get him out of my seat, secondly, Hector is not my friend, third, I wasted 3 damn years of my life on this server in a addict of only god knows what and it all happened so fast, I didn't want this to happen, I swear to god. I was just trying to put him out of my chair, please, give me a chance, I didnt do it on purpose, I swear.
Attachments:
  • Vihiper
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

http://prntscr.com/bap2m2
http://prntscr.com/bap2f3
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Vihiper. Reason: Correct something
The topic has been locked.

Re: Vihiper unban Request 9 years, 5 months ago #224457

Absolutely Denied

I watched you spawn the chair on the floor in PD then your friend sat in it, then you slowly lifted him towards the ceiling, and once he was up there you froze the chair and then he pressed E to glitch out to the room above

Also, he could simply get out of the seat there was no need for you to drag him to the roof so thank you for lying on your unban request.

This ban will stay, and I hope you learn your lesson.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds