Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

False ban for lying and fade door abusing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: False ban for lying and fade door abusing

False ban for lying and fade door abusing 9 years, 5 months ago #224185

So recently i was defending my rp house against a police raid, i had 2 fade doors (the fade on the outer door was toggled on key 5, and the inner was toggled on key 4)(if it is any significance i can say that i also had disabled physics on both fade doors). Well, the bunch of policemen were all spamming their baton on my outer fading door and i got pretty confused to why the door toggled on and off continiously, so i thought they closed the door again because of me continiously firing at them when they got through the first door. In the gunfight i never pressed 4 or 5 which are the keys to toggling my fading doors, and i don't like lying so that's what i told the admin when he accused me for fade door abusing. He then told me i lied x3 and fade door abused x4 before he banned me for a week. This was very confusing to me and even though i do not have any proof of me not abusing i think it is sad that people jump such quick conclusions in all the chaos. I don' know is this is a bug or just the fact that all the policemen were spamming their batons. That said, i thought it was a fun game of rp until it quickly got serious for some reason. I am an honest person, i did NOT fade door abuse, and i will stand my ground even if it makes things worse (in this case it lead to a longer ban because of "lying").
EDIT: oops, forgot:

InGame Name: catokul

Steam Name: catokul

Steam ID: 41715013 (STEAM_0:1:41715013 )

What Server Were You Banned From: www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.friendlyplayers.com:27015/

Who Banned You: i don't remember :/

Length of ban: a week

Reason for ban: lying 3 times and fade door abusing 4 times
  • catokul
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by catokul.
The topic has been locked.

Re: False ban for lying and fade door abusing 9 years, 5 months ago #224186

Use the Unban Request Template, and Rory will review you're request.

InGame Name:

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

What Server Were You Banned From:

Who Banned You:

Length of ban:

Reason for ban:

If you want to complain about this staff member, please use this template:

Staff Member(s) Name:

Staff Member(s) SteamID:

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:

What server(s) was this on?

Evidence:
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Hulubalu.

Re: False ban for lying and fade door abusing 9 years, 5 months ago #224187

You mentioned that your base was an rp house. For one, it wasn't... there was no sign.
Also the fact you were firing at us outside of burger king.
You killed 2 officers so we charged in, you immediately closed the fading door after numerous battering ramming. You repeated this 4 times after I warned you.

After I teleported you out to talk to you, you were saying that there was a button.
Bearing in mind after the first fade door abuse I looked in to check if there was a button... there was not. you continued to lie to me further saying you did not toggle the fading door... even though you mentioned here you did.

You will remain banned.

Denied

Re: False ban for lying and fade door abusing 9 years, 5 months ago #224189

it saddens me to hear such things that are not true from an admin... I was inside burger king the whole episode and was shooting through the fence which i had changed the material on. I never said anything about a button, i'm whondering where you got that idea from (do you mean keypads? if so, i had 2 for each door easyly spottable). I really wish i had a witness on the inside as well
  • catokul
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds