Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Eivra unban req
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eivra unban req

Eivra unban req 9 years, 7 months ago #220611

For template details please refer to the thread resulting in my ban: www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...20602&Itemid=426 because I am just that lazy.

I have a perfectly reasonable explanation for this, which was ignored at the time I recieved the ban.

I made a ladder, which is accessable via a less-visible (but not invisible) button which leads up into this area.
Plants were up there because, well it's pretty tight up there, so I needed to varify wether or not I could even keep my plants up in there and lab them (you can see in the video and picture evidence that I was a Rebel Scientist, yet the plants were only level 1. Why would I do that?).

I honestly had every intention of varifying the legitimacy of this base with a staff member before actually using it. The ban requester knew about this and cropped the evidence to suit their intentions. I hope the staff can recognize this and punish that user for their actions.

/edit

Oh furry muff then heres your template

InGame Name: Eivra Hopkins

Steam Name: ragevirusā˜£

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18593085

What Server Were You Banned From: Garry's Mod Serious Roleplay

Who Banned You: Alex Caldary/ Rory the dinosaur

Length of ban: 1 Week

Reason for ban: Base in sword only area
  • ramm004
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by ramm004. Reason: Add template.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Eivra unban req 9 years, 7 months ago #220612

Making a ladder going up there is prop climb... This isn't the first time you've done this either lol. You should also use the unban request template because this is probably going to get auto denied.
  • Parthin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Eivra unban req 9 years, 7 months ago #220613

Invisible Button Glitched out of map,

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=314525278

There was a button to the ladder but it was invisible and glitched out of map a bit which made it unable for people to see it and how would they know there was a button when its invisible/ glitched out of map. You shouldn't be allowed to base up there in the first place since it is considered sword only area, even if you had a ladder which is prop climb like parthin said.
  • AceOfSpades
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Eivra unban req 9 years, 7 months ago #220614

Well if it is propclimb then I should have been banned for that. I am contesting the legitimacy of this ban not my base. Like I mentioned, I was only building it and seeing what could be done, I planned on varifying it later.

&& GJ covering what you could see of the button with your physbeam.
  • ramm004
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by ramm004. Reason: &&

Re: Eivra unban req 9 years, 7 months ago #220615

You used an invisible button that was glitched out of the map to toggle the fading door ladder.

If you were testing it out, there was no need to put plants there in the first place, verifying it later or not you shouldn't of put plants there.

Denied

I will however lower the ban to 5 days.

Lock please.

Re: Eivra unban req 9 years, 7 months ago #220617

Or how about ban requester and banning admin gtfo my unban thread and allow a 3rd party to mediate the situation?
  • ramm004
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Eivra unban req 9 years, 7 months ago #220619

You said you only used that base to see that it worked. Yet you had plants in it and there are screenshots of this.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Eivra unban req 9 years, 7 months ago #220620

The whole point in an unban request is for it to be reviewed by the admin in question to see if you are worthy of being unbanned... at the moment you are not... however I have been courteous enough to lower the ban to 5 days instead of 7...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds