Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Unban Request

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220253

The thing about it is that the admin didn't follow the rules he has to follow before banning someone. If he slayed and kicked me before banning it would be understandable. He has NO reason what so ever to keep me banned.

He literally has broken more rules than me.

I deserve to be unbanned, it is not a legitimate ban. If this exact ban would happen to you you would understand that he banned me for something I didn't know what against the rules on the spot. I have seen Ratpoppin do it as well and he didn't get in trouble.

Also keep in mind after Granny banned me he INSTANTLY banned my friend for a pretend reason after me. That has also given me a reason to think that this ban is just ridiculous.

I haven't done anything wrong. I am innocent in this ban.
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by LarryPeckson.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220254

LarryPeckson wrote:
Asking to change the perma to a set time would be more reasonable

I've already requested it to be lowered to 4 months and it was denied.

I haven't done anything to deserve a perma for the reason I was banned.

I'm not acting tough.

Show maturity? I'm not the one who got a perma ban on an RP server.

And I'm here to remind Granny why he banned you in the first place, and I highly doubt you will be unbanned again.

Okay Miley...
You have been banned before I am pretty sure?
I have caught you RDMing/Also you have disrespected me enough in the past. You only want me to stay banned because you are upset about my friends killing you. I personally don't remember doing anything to you. I am always the one that gets blamed for something a friend does.

Also just stop arguing with me about this. All we do is fight and it seems that you start it most of the time. I am pretty sure when I first join the server you come along and say "Minge" or something like that to me.

So Miley just stop arguing with me. It isn't going to do anything good.

On Topic: So can I get unbanned or at least the time lowered to 2 months or something? I have already done about a month and a half.

I have no idea when I last time was banned.

I don't play the server anymore,because I have work and a football contract.

Just give up, you aren't liked here and never will be, you're acting all sweaty sweaty when you're on the forums,but when you are in-game you are just a scum of a player.
Give up and move on, the staff have a bad eye for you. And if you get a permaban, you sure as hell haven't ONLY struggle bombed people.
I remember when you and your "swamp rats" were hacking on the server, and this was all the way back when Billy was staff.

You won't get unbanned.

Please @Granny come and denie and lock this.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220256

Just give up, you aren't liked here and never will be, you're acting all sweaty sweaty when you're on the forums,but when you are in-game you are just a scum of a player.
Give up and move on, the staff have a bad eye for you. And if you get a permaban, you sure as hell haven't ONLY struggle bombed people.
I remember when you and your "swamp rats" were hacking on the server, and this was all the way back when Billy was staff.

See you have me confused with other gang members. - I am not one of the people you are talking about that was hacking. I have already admitted I used ESP once in the past and I have permanently removed them ever since I was told to by staff. They can check the logs and everything, I am clean. - Also staff members have told me they used ESP so that is it. I only used them when I was like a week playing the server.
I don't hack on the server.

I was aware that my some of my friends did but I am not sure and that is the admins job to make sure that they are not using them. I am not staff so it is not my job to tell people to get rid of hacks.

You don't even play the game and you are accusing me of stuff when you were not even on the server. I am 100% telling you that all I did was use a struggle bomb to kill people that were attacking me. That is it!

I have even seen Ratpoppin do it to people that were doing nothing and he got away with it. Also in the exact same location I did it. He wasn't punished either.

Then Miley, one of my friends you have never met before got banned right after me for no reason. This admin has just decided to ban us for no reason. I would have been happy with a slay/kick but a Permanent ban for killing someone who attacked me? Like come on you know that isn't legit and it should never be a ban right on the spot.

I just want to get unbanned, I have nearly had a 2 month ban for one little misunderstanding. I didn't know it was against the rules to kill some people with a stuggle bomb after they tried to RDM me.

Also have fun with your football stuff I suppose.
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by LarryPeckson.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220257

If this is just going to be a argument the whole time this is being locked until Granny comments on this. A mod will unlock it when he messages one of us
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by PUNISHED-z11.
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds