Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Unban Request

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220194

In my opinion, I believe Bobby should get a second chance, everyone does stupid things now and then, He made a silly mistake and I doubt he will do it again.
  • AceOfSpades
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by AceOfSpades.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220195

Community ban him please?
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220196

AceOfSpades wrote:
In my opinion, I believe Bobby should get a second chance, everyone does stupid things now and then, He made a silly mistake and I doubt he will do it again.

Bro, he's been banned way to often, to get another chance.

If there was a list of people who deserved another chance, this guy would be on the bottom.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220212

See this is what I have been talking about people coming on about random things which are irrelevant to my ban.

Miley, you have no idea what you are talking about, you are just trying to cause trouble. Every single time you see me you try to act tough. Just stop it. Show a decent amount of maturity.

Also to Ace - No I won't do it again since I didn't know it was against the rules in the first place. I even read the rules and didn't see one about struggle bomb usage so I got all confused after. I have seen someone else do it without getting into trouble and no one was even attacking him.

So can I just be unbanned? It was all a misunderstanding, it is just that I was instantly banned for it.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220214

Wow this guy needs to stay banned, all he does is cause trouble on the sever and disrupts others when they are trying to play. Think of the children
  • Trevor
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220241

Wow this guy needs to stay banned, all he does is cause trouble on the sever and disrupts others when they are trying to play. Think of the children

Ah okay Trevor. What did I exactly do to you to cause "trouble"

If it is because my gang members killed you that doesn't mean I should get banned.

Also Trevor, what is your actual ingame name? I want to see if I have actually met you or if you are just making up stuff.
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by LarryPeckson.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220248

LarryPeckson wrote:
See this is what I have been talking about people coming on about random things which are irrelevant to my ban.

Miley, you have no idea what you are talking about, you are just trying to cause trouble. Every single time you see me you try to act tough. Just stop it. Show a decent amount of maturity.

Also to Ace - No I won't do it again since I didn't know it was against the rules in the first place. I even read the rules and didn't see one about struggle bomb usage so I got all confused after. I have seen someone else do it without getting into trouble and no one was even attacking him.

So can I just be unbanned? It was all a misunderstanding, it is just that I was instantly banned for it.

I'm not acting tough.

Show maturity? I'm not the one who got a perma ban on an RP server.

And I'm here to remind Granny why he banned you in the first place, and I highly doubt you will be unbanned again.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220249

Asking to change the perma to a set time would be more reasonable
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220251

I've already requested it to be lowered to 4 months and it was denied.

I haven't done anything to deserve a perma for the reason I was banned.

I'm not acting tough.

And I'm here to remind Granny why he banned you in the first place, and I highly doubt you will be unbanned again.

Okay Miley...
You have been banned before I am pretty sure?
I have caught you RDMing/Also you have disrespected me enough in the past. You only want me to stay banned because you are upset about my friends killing you. I personally don't remember doing anything to you. I am always the one that gets blamed for something a friend does.

Also just stop arguing with me about this. All we do is fight and it seems that you start it most of the time. I am pretty sure when I first join the server you come along and say "Minge" or something like that to me.

So Miley just stop arguing with me. It isn't going to do anything good.

On Topic: So can I get unbanned or at least the time lowered to 2 months or something? I have already done about a month and a half.
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by LarryPeckson.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220252

LarryPeckson wrote:

I've already requested it to be lowered to 4 months and it was denied.

I haven't done anything to deserve a perma for the reason I was banned.

I'm not acting tough.

Okay Miley...
You have been banned before I am pretty sure?
I have caught you RDMing/Also you have disrespected me enough in the past. You only want me to stay banned because you are upset about my friends killing you. I personally don't remember doing anything to you. I am always the one that gets blamed for something a friend does.

Also just stop arguing with me about this. All we do is fight and it seems that you start it most of the time. I am pretty sure when I first join the server you come along and say "Minge" or something like that to me.

So Miley just stop arguing with me. It isn't going to do anything good.

On Topic: So can I get unbanned or at least the time lowered to 2 months or something? I have already done about a month and a half.

Well in my opinion denied means denied. No go. Move on
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds