TOPIC: Unban Request

Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220180

InGame Name: Bobby McGee

Steam Name: |FP| Bobby McGee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81788590

What Server Were You Banned From: RP

Who Banned You: Granny

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: RDM (Using a struggle bomb)

I was banned about a month ago for killing someone with a stuggle bomb. After they shot at me.

Now please no one get all angry because I am a McGee or Swamp Rat.

Don't start making up stuff about me "Breaking all of the rules when I am on" since I only did one thing wrong that whole day.

Don't try and get me mixed with another gang member. It happens too much.

So can I please be unbanned? I will try not to use stuggle bombs unless I need to.

I'm Sorry that I killed a crowed of people that attacked me. I didn't know it was against the rules.

(I was told to leave this part out but it is just extra points I need to make)

Granny has refused to answer why he made it a permanent ban and according to your rules he has broken more than me in this ban.

The rules I broke: Killed someone with a stuggle bomb

The rules Granny broke:
• Give a reason to the person you are punishing (He instantly banned me without notice and no warnings)
• Give a specific time to a punishment.
• Give at least one warning to a player before punishing them.
• Show a decent amount of maturity.
Grudges are not to be held against any player or staff member.

Kick - A kick will instantly remove a player from the server. Do not kick a rulebreaker out of nowhere, be sure to give warnings and freezes before using the command.
Ban - This will remove a person from the server and they will be unable to join until the length you have specified is over. All bans must be given with a legitimate reason and length. Bans should be issued AFTER several warnings, freezing, and a kick has been issued.

I am sorry for using a struggle bomb Granny.

Thanks people
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by LarryPeckson. Reason: GoodGame said edit
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220182

LarryPeckson wrote:
The rules I broke: Killed someone with a stuggle bomb

The rules Granny broke:
• Give a reason to the person you are punishing (He instantly banned me without notice and no warnings)
• Give a specific time to a punishment.
• Give at least one warning to a player before punishing them.
• Show a decent amount of maturity.
Grudges are not to be held against any player or staff member.

Kick - A kick will instantly remove a player from the server. Do not kick a rulebreaker out of nowhere, be sure to give warnings and freezes before using the command.
Ban - This will remove a person from the server and they will be unable to join until the length you have specified is over. All bans must be given with a legitimate reason and length. Bans should be issued AFTER several warnings, freezing, and a kick has been issued.

Keep in mind I was NEVER warned and was banned about 3 minutes after it happened.

Now please no one get all angry because I am a McGee or Swamp Rat.

Don't start making up stuff about me "Breaking all of the rules when I am on" since I only did one thing wrong that whole day.

In my mind, youre just digging yourself deeper bud.
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220183

How am I dude? Every time I make an unban request I get told every rule I break apparently. + People say because my gang or because my name has McGee in it means I can't get unbanned.

I just want to play on the server but no one realises that I rarely do anything wrong.

I am just trying to prove a point saying I should NOT be banned at all for this.
No one that ever replies understands that there are rules that admins have to follow.
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by LarryPeckson.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220185

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Hi Larry, the point that Wilfred made is that you shouldn't talk bad about the admin(s), especially if you plan on being unbanned. The point of a ban request is to show that you have changed(become more mature) and to get the point across that you won't cause any more problems. Calling out admins is disrespectful and by doing so you will probably cause more problems. If you want to be unbanned, I highly suggest that you edit your post(OP) and show a genuine apology(and say that you will respect the rules, etc.).

As for Granny, if he really did ban you without proper reasoning(and other things listed), then I would advise him to fix his mistakes and maybe give an apology(assuming he did those things).

-Love
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220186

There I edited my post. If he apologises to me he should also apologise to my friend who he instantly banned after me for no reason.

Besides that again I am sorry Granny for killing someone with a struggle bomb.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220188

Deserves to be unbanned i think he has been banned long enough
  • Benny McGee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220189

Admins given a warning depending on the situation. It's like every time some one gets banned they use this to get out of it.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220190

The situation was me killing someone who attacked me.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220191

LarryPeckson wrote:
The situation was me killing someone who attacked me.

By the looks of it, you RDMed a group of people, including innocent ones who weren't attacking you. I also think you're trying to blame others (Granny), rather than yourself.
  • Gun
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
(FAdmin) |FP| Johnny Knoxville (STEAM_0:0:33407941) Muted the voice of black kids in the sewers for 5 minutes

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #220193

Being honest there was a massive group of people fighting with guns, they attacked me too and started firing. There was a guy propspamming too. I walked up, blew myself up and that was it. I was being attacked by most of them and the group was about 3/4 people.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds