Trevors Unban Req 9 years, 8 months ago #220164

InGame Name: Trevor Pompeii

Steam Name: Die Trippy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51210276

What Server Were You Banned From: RP

Who Banned You: Senortaco

Length of ban: 12 weeks

Reason for ban: Harassment Trolling

First of all, I don't see at all how I was harassing or trolling anybody??? I was simply stating my opinion about a few staff members and it makes them upset? I was simply saying how some staff members are horrible at what they do and I get banned for "harassment Trolling". If somebody could show me proof as to who I was harassing or trolling I would love that because everything I said, I meant. I wasn't trolling anybody.
  • Trevor
  • Senior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Trevors Unban Req 9 years, 8 months ago #220165

All you did was get on the server last night, and do nothing but troll and harass the new members. I could care less about what you said, but in the end you did say it. You completely deserve this ban. Since the day you got unbanned, you continuously said extremely rude things to people, not just on OOC, and you also broke rules. You even put a sign up saying "Welcome to Friendly Players Daycare Server" right near spawn so any who logs in could see it. This is a truly deserved ban.
  • Parthin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Trevors Unban Req 9 years, 8 months ago #220166

Everything I have been saying those is true, why would I sugar coat things. All new members have been trigger happy and are trying to impress the staff members that have already been there and by doing that, they are ruining other players experiences. Nothing I said last night was trolling at all. It was my opinion, and if someone gets banned for their opinion, then that just proves my point even more.
  • Trevor
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Trevors Unban Req 9 years, 8 months ago #220167

You're nothing but a problem for the server.

Stay banned.

Re: Trevors Unban Req 9 years, 8 months ago #220168

Trevor wrote:
Everything I have been saying those is true, why would I sugar coat things. All new members have been trigger happy and are trying to impress the staff members that have already been there and by doing that, they are ruining other players experiences. Nothing I said last night was trolling at all. It was my opinion, and if someone gets banned for their opinion, then that just proves my point even more.
I think sprays about autism doesn't seem like a opinion
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
rip signature

Re: Trevors Unban Req 9 years, 8 months ago #220169

excuse me sir, I have never made a spray about autism. I would like to know where you are getting this from
  • Trevor
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Trevors Unban Req 9 years, 8 months ago #220170

Trevor wrote:

Impress? Impress about what? We got staff, all we have to do is our jobs, impressing anyone won't let me skip from member to admin... In the end, if I'm doing my job, I'm just going to get promoted. No reason to impress anyone. All you did was say that all new members used to be minges. There's always that one guy who brings up the past. We got staff in the end, and haven't gotten demoted in the last week we've had, so is it still sugar coating? Not all opinion has to be said out loud, some opinions are to be kept to oneself. It's completely rude to do what you did.
  • Parthin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Trevors Unban Req 9 years, 8 months ago #220171

Denied, you can stay banned. All you do is troll and cause problems on the server and expect not to get punished. This isn't the first time you've been banned for doing the exact same thing.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds