TOPIC: [Lower Ban Time] Bobby

[Lower Ban Time] Bobby 9 years, 9 months ago #217513

InGame Name: Bobby McGee

Steam Name: |FP| Bobby McGee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81788590

What Server Were You Banned From: RP

Who Banned You: Granny

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: RDM (Using a struggle bomb)

Can you please lower my ban time since 1 use of a struggle bomb should have been a warning or kick?

From the kick rules it says: " Kick - A kick will instantly remove a player from the server. Do not kick a rule breaker out of nowhere. Try to have discussion with the player before kicking."

From the Ban rules it says: " All bans must be given with a legitimate reason and length. It's best to try and give warnings, freezes, and kicks before banning somebody. "

After asking around a bit people said the best ban length for this was 3 days or something like that.

So what can we do to lower the ban time? I am happy with a month ban if you just want me off the server for a month.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Lower Ban Time] Bobby 9 years, 9 months ago #217522

No. Denied.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [Lower Ban Time] Bobby 9 years, 9 months ago #217525

May I ask exactly why it is being denied?

I would like a full reason to why since it seems to me you are trying to avoid/hide something.

Re: [Lower Ban Time] Bobby 9 years, 9 months ago #217526

+Support. Permanent Ban for RDM? There has to be more to this ban. Granny in my opinion admins should give out reasons for their bans ESPECIALLY a permaban.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: LarryPeckson

Re: [Lower Ban Time] Bobby 9 years, 9 months ago #217528

Nope there is no more to this ban. It was just for using one struggle bomb to kill people. That is all that was done to receive an instant perma ban. + Keeping in mind he instantly perm banned my friend after me for no reason as well.

Re: [Lower Ban Time] Bobby 9 years, 9 months ago #217529

Granny wrote:
No. Denied.

I don't know what happend, but if he did this once only this definitely shouldn't be permanent.
But as I said, I don't know if this guy has been banned before. So I could easily be wrong.

Also.
If he asks for a full reason on why he got banned, you should definitely talk to him.

• Ban - This will remove a person from the server and they will be unable to join until the length you have specified is over. All bans must be given with a legitimate reason and length. It's best to try and give warnings, freezes, and kicks before banning somebody. Other Administrators are not to unban players that others have banned unless requested to do so by a Super Admin or by the admin that banned the player. If a player contacts you and requests to be unbanned, send them a link to the unban section of the forums and tell them to make a detailed unban request with the appropriate template. The unban option can be found in the server settings, which is located at the top right corner in the tab menu.

LarryPeckson wrote:
Nope there is no more to this ban. It was just for using one struggle bomb to kill people. That is all that was done to receive an instant perma ban. + Keeping in mind he instantly perm banned my friend after me for no reason as well.

You should also know better, you clearly know not to randomly strugglebomb someone, it is considered RDM. And from what I see, you didn't really have proper reason.

• Do not Random Death Match (RDM) - Killing somebody for no RP purpose. "Robbing" somebody must be role-played, and you cannot just walk up to somebody and kill them.

I am not defending any of you, I am just pointing it out.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Hulubalu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LarryPeckson

Re: [Lower Ban Time] Bobby 9 years, 9 months ago #217530

Yeah the use of the struggle bomb was mainly due to a bunch of players having a gun battle and I was attacked. So I kinda joined in to kill them and killed a few people with the bomb. (Also one was prop spamming but idk if he got banned)

Re: [Lower Ban Time] Bobby 9 years, 9 months ago #217536

hey hey hey! everyone who don't know what happen please take time and read this.

Bobby has been banned in the past for hacking, and more mingery, I think this is his 4th ban?

The hacking should have got him permabanned and not gotten unbanned, but some how he did get banned.

My point is, This guy breaks rules all the time and always acts like he is dumb about the situation and always has to beat around the bush.

I'm not going to change the subject,but if if Godfatha got a permaban Than this guy should too.

This guy haven't just rdm'ed once,as I said earlier he breaks rules all the time, and have had bans in the past, I don't see a reason why you would want to deal with him over and over.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [Lower Ban Time] Bobby 9 years, 9 months ago #217537

I don't even break rules all of the time. I would like it if you please would not comment on my unban requests anymore. I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but we always get into a fight which leads nowhere.

Bobby has been banned in the past for hacking, and more mingery, I think this is his 4th ban?

I don't even remember being banned for hacking being honest. Please link me or something?
I have already admitted to admins and on the forums that I have used scripts before and the day I was told to remove them I removed them. I have never used them ever since then you can check my console command logs etc. what ever you need.

Also with hacking I have seen some of your old mods use hacks before. They have admitted to me they have hacked and proved it by speedhacking in front of me. They didn't get a punishment I believe?

Just please Miley, just stop. You are just against me because Steve McGee RDM'd you before and I wouldn't kick him from my gang. I believe that is the reason you don't like me?

So Miley, please stop trying to argue with me about things, they were all in the past. I haven't done anything wrong to deserve a perma ban. What I did was possibly a kick worthy rule breach.
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by LarryPeckson.

Re: [Lower Ban Time] Bobby 9 years, 9 months ago #217541

Granny wrote:
No. Denied.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds