Scorpio545 9 years, 9 months ago #217349

Steam Name:|FP|Scorpio

RP Name:Scorpio

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47520973

What server were you banned from:FriendlyPlayers DarkRP

Who banned you:xXxnoscoperm4st3rxXx

Length of ban:4 weeks

Reason for ban:Mass RDM

Why should you be unbanned:Me and my friend decided to have a dual (which is not random)
and we got warned through chat,The admin said but we did not really understand what he ment.I will not do anything such as so and I will become a better player and someday be member sorry for the trouble I will also re-read rules theres been changes sense i was last on.Please make a consideration for me thank you. IGN:Scorpio
[NOTE: I completed it within the givin time] admin says he warned 4 times which i had not seen but 1
although I did wrong he could have jailed froze etc.
  • frog773
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by frog773.

Re: Scorpio545 9 years, 9 months ago #217350

You realise its rp right.

Irl you wouldn't see your friend and shoot him/her in the face. Stupidity doesn't deserve warning
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by SamPhoenix. Reason: phone is stupid. small hands big buttons. inproper grammar

Re: Scorpio545 9 years, 9 months ago #217355

SamPhoenix wrote:

Irl you wouldn't see your friend and shoot him/her in the face. Stupidity doesn't deserve warning

Because 100% of the time people are playing smart and RP on the server. Besides, friends compete irl all the time. An in game match shouldn't make that much of a difference. Sure, you wouldn't challenge them to a shoot off, but the principle still stands. If it were a server like TTT I could see this being a problem, since a small fight like this can end up effecting everyone on the server, but on RP everyone's typically just out doing their own things.

Anyways, frog773, if you would like to be unbanned, please use the purple edit button at the bottom of your post and fill this out:
Steam Name:

RP Name:

SteamID: (can be found here or by typing status into the ~ console while on a server and copying what comes up across from your name)

What server were you banned from:

Who banned you:

Length of ban:

Reason for ban:

Why should you be unbanned: (You can just copy what you already wrote here if you want)

If you have any questions, please just let us know.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Slyther. Reason: Much Grammar Very Wow
The following user(s) said Thank You: GoodGame

Re: Scorpio545 9 years, 9 months ago #217372

Slyther wrote:
SamPhoenix wrote:

Because 100% of the time people are playing smart and RP on the server. Besides, friends compete irl all the time. An in game match shouldn't make that much of a difference. Sure, you wouldn't challenge them to a shoot off, but the principle still stands. If it were a server like TTT I could see this being a problem, since a small fight like this can end up effecting everyone on the server, but on RP everyone's typically just out doing their own things.

Although it does affect everybody pretty much, It would be kind of chaos if you spawn in and two guys keep shooting at each other and keep hitting people with stray bullets. Who cares if its his friends or not, it gets annoying
  • Trevor
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Scorpio545 9 years, 9 months ago #217376

Please use the template that slyther provided.

If not completed within 24hours or it will be automatically Denied

Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Certified Roadman Monsoon.

Re: Scorpio545 9 years, 9 months ago #217379

Trevor wrote:
Although it does affect everybody pretty much, It would be kind of chaos if you spawn in and two guys keep shooting at each other and keep hitting people with stray bullets. Who cares if its his friends or not, it gets annoying

Well yea, if people fight right next to spawn that'd be bad. But it's not that hard to just find a back corner or empty building to fight in, where not many people will go.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: Scorpio545 9 years, 9 months ago #217456

Well scorp i was spectating you for around 15 minutes, and it was a solid 100% Mass rdm. I warned you loud and clear but you came with a response saying " It's ok we were fuc**** around" and just rdming your friend or "duel", you both would't stop even when i warned you 4 times. I think this ban will make sure you won't be careless and mass rdm with your friend again even if you were playing around it's still RDM.

So my over all result will be denied. you will serve your ban

Lock please.

Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Certified Roadman Monsoon.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds