Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Unban Request] Bobby McGee
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217149

Actually a few weeks ago you swore in OOC at me and went off at me for a silly reason. I have some of the text from it. Here is some:

(OOC) Miley Beardly: hacking cunt
(OOC) Miley Beardly: bobby shut the fuck up
(OOC) Miley Beardly: No one cares about you
(OOC) Miley Beardly: lick my ceral kid

I swear I had screenshots of these somewhere. I might look later. You have been rude to me before and don't try and lie your way out of it. I haven't done anything wrong recently just been trying to sit back and enjoy playing. I have had a rough year and it isn't helping by being treated horribly in FP.

Also when did I lie?
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by LarryPeckson.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217151

LarryPeckson wrote:
Actually a few weeks ago you swore in OOC at me and went off at me for a silly reason. I have some of the text from it. Here is some:

I swear I had screenshots of these somewhere. I might look later. You have been rude to me before and don't try and lie your way out of it. I haven't done anything wrong recently just been trying to sit back and enjoy playing. I have had a rough year and it isn't helping by being treated horribly in FP.

Also when did I lie?

such evidence, much proof

I'm not a little kid but ima reply anyway

you're a minge, you use to have scripts and don't bullshit, you did. Your whole gang was just filled with minges and you encouraged them to minge. When you got unbanned which was also when I got on, you insulted me and a lot more people, if you get unbanned I will litterally be disapointed in FP and what it stands for.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217152

Billy Jones wrote:
LarryPeckson wrote:

Also when did I lie?

you're a minge, you use to have scripts and don't bullshit, you did. Your whole gang was just filled with minges and you encouraged them to minge. When you got unbanned which was also when I got on, you insulted me and a lot more people, if you get unbanned I will litterally be disapointed in FP and what it stands for.

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217155

Billy Jones wrote:
LarryPeckson wrote:

Also when did I lie?

What do you mean, I have already admitted to using scripts last year and I stopped when told. I haven't used them since December. Also keep in mind that several admins/mods have gotten away with using scripts.
My whole gang isn't even mingey. I let someone on for the first time today and they got banned for speedhacking when they were using a medkit and jumping...
Also I never insulted you when you were online, Benny was being a prick and I even told him to stop. You were there you should remember.

You don't seem to understand I am not here to minge at all. I have just been RPing like everyone else and I get in trouble for it. I got Permanent ban for killing people that attacked me. You know that is not a fair ban and my history should not have anything to do with it. I have talked to you or Tangoen before (I forgot which one) about the use of Struggle bombs and I didn't break the rules you guys told me about them. You said I should have a reason to blow myself up and that is the guy was killing me so we both went down.

You should start to trust me I haven't done anything wrong. You just can't face the fact that I can play the game without "minging".

Just listen here, most of the TSR minges have left FP (probably banned) and the only minge left is Benny. I haven't done anything, Sheen McGee started playing for his first time today and didn't break a rule and Barry McGee has been good with everyone so far. We are not trying to minge. We are just trying to RP freely without people being smart asses to us for no apparent reason.

I hope you understand that I am just trying to RP. I don't want to start arguments, don't wanna minge, don't want to be called a "hacker" anymore. I just want to be neutral with everyone and start again. You guys aren't ever giving me a chance.

Anyway I will continue this tomorrow. I really don't want to fight. I want to talk.
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by LarryPeckson.

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217158

The story sounds like something similar I would do...

Anyway, you gave me a load of crap before and I really did not appreciate it, I'm not with, or against you though for it. However seeing as I've blown up shops countless amount of times with struggle bombs it does seem a tiny bit unfair to permaban for one.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217162

LarryPeckson wrote:
Billy Jones wrote:
LarryPeckson wrote:

Also when did I lie?

What do you mean, I have already admitted to using scripts last year and I stopped when told. I haven't used them since December. Also keep in mind that several admins/mods have gotten away with using scripts.
My whole gang isn't even mingey. I let someone on for the first time today and they got banned for speedhacking when they were using a medkit and jumping...
Also I never insulted you when you were online, Benny was being a prick and I even told him to stop. You were there you should remember.

You don't seem to understand I am not here to minge at all. I have just been RPing like everyone else and I get in trouble for it. I got Permanent ban for killing people that attacked me. You know that is not a fair ban and my history should not have anything to do with it. I have talked to you or Tangoen before (I forgot which one) about the use of Struggle bombs and I didn't break the rules you guys told me about them. You said I should have a reason to blow myself up and that is the guy was killing me so we both went down.

You should start to trust me I haven't done anything wrong. You just can't face the fact that I can play the game without "minging".

Just listen here, most of the TSR minges have left FP (probably banned) and the only minge left is Benny. I haven't done anything, Sheen McGee started playing for his first time today and didn't break a rule and Barry McGee has been good with everyone so far. We are not trying to minge. We are just trying to RP freely without people being smart asses to us for no apparent reason.

I hope you understand that I am just trying to RP. I don't want to start arguments, don't wanna minge, don't want to be called a "hacker" anymore. I just want to be neutral with everyone and start again. You guys aren't ever giving me a chance.

Anyway I will continue this tomorrow. I really don't want to fight. I want to talk.

my point is, I've met someone who's been banned more times then I have (you) and that's kind of a shock to me, you don't deserve another chance, you deserve to stay banned.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217164

I lol'd. DENIED. See ya later bobby.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Granny.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds