TOPIC: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee

[Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217115

InGame Name: Bobby McGee

Steam Name: |FuckingPrick| Bobby McGee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81788590

What Server Were You Banned From: RP

Who Banned You: Granny

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: RDM (Actually it was a struggle bomb in a war zone)

The story you guys won't believe like you never do:
So I walk around the corner and there was a big war going and I think I got shot. I ran in with a struggle bomb killing a few people having a war and a guy propspamming couches. Then I went for a walk and after a while it said I was banned permanently for RDM.

Then immediately after my friend was banned for "Speedhack" when he never speedhacked so is this enough proof that the admin was random banning.

Also I only want admins to reply to this. I don't want some child coming here and replying random stuff about my "history" etc.

Also can we talk about this properly. No huge arguments about irrelevant things.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217124

-Support

You constantly break rules.

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217138

Doesn't matter. I did not break a single rule for this ban so doesn't mean I should be banned for previous bans that are finished.

I am allowed to use a struggle bomb. That is the only reason I was banned.

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217140

LarryPeckson wrote:
Doesn't matter. I did not break a single rule for this ban so doesn't mean I should be banned for previous bans that are finished.

I am allowed to use a struggle bomb. That is the only reason I was banned.

Yes you did. Because there is a little war going on and you got shot by accident, doesn't mean that you can take a struggle bomb and go and kill everyone, That pretty much made you rdm everyone else who was there.

You are also one of the biggest minges I've come across on my long time on FP. You and your clan/gang "The swamp rats" are all big minges and you all have broken rules way to many times, and for me you are only giving other people a hard time on FP.

So Granny if you really care about this community and want it to grow, please take my advice and do not unban him.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217142

Miley didn't you leave FP? You are just angry at me because you don't like me and don't understand that I don't always break rules.

Anyway people in war were shooting me. Including the mayor also a prop spammer was smashing me with props so I just blew them up.

Also Miley I said in red text I didn't want people randomly replying about my history etc. I don't want to start an argument I am trying to talk nicely but you come and just be rude about it. It isn't all about you Miley.
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by LarryPeckson.

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217144

Friendly Players isn't spelt that. So if you want to be unbanned, why don't you try an act like you want to be unbanned and show maturity.
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217145

LarryPeckson wrote:
Miley didn't you leave FP? You are just angry at me because you don't like me and don't understand that I don't always break rules.

Anyway people in war were shooting me. Including the mayor also a prop spammer was smashing me with props so I just blew them up.

Also Miley I said in red text I didn't want people randomly replying about my history etc. I don't want to start an argument I am trying to talk nicely but you come and just be rude about it. It isn't all about you Miley.

Bruh. Thats not the attitude you should carry on an unban request. Be calm, dont snap back, and take criticsm wether it may be unfair or not. Considering its your fate being decided, not anyone elses.
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217146

What do you mean Essence? My steam name has nothing to do with the RP.

It was actually an inside joke from Billy and I from a while ago. I haven't bothered to change it since it doesn't matter.

Also are you admin Essence? I only want admins replying here since I really don't want to start an argument.

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217147

Wilfred wrote:
LarryPeckson wrote:

Bruh. Thats not the attitude you should carry on an unban request. Be calm, dont snap back, and take criticsm wether it may be unfair or not. Considering its your fate being decided, not anyone elses.

Don't worry Wilfred, I am not really snapping at him. It is just that Miley is always highly disrespectful to me for no reason. I have had enough of him really. I have been insulted by him in OOC and everything just because I have a gang he doesn't like. I rarely do anything wrong it is just my friends and miley goes off at me for it. So don't worry about it Wilfred, it is nothing bad I was trying to say towards him

Re: [Unban Request] Bobby McGee 9 years, 9 months ago #217148

LarryPeckson wrote:
Wilfred wrote:
LarryPeckson wrote:

Don't worry Wilfred, I am not really snapping at him. It is just that Miley is always highly disrespectful to me for no reason. I have had enough of him really. I have been insulted by him in OOC and everything just because I have a gang he doesn't like. I rarely do anything wrong it is just my friends and miley goes off at me for it. So don't worry about it Wilfred, it is nothing bad I was trying to say towards him

You are starting an argument right now?

I show respect to those who have deserved it, you haven't deserved respect for all the mingery you've done and I have never insulted you on OOC.

You keep spreading lies like you've always done, I see no reason why Granny should unban you, you're nothing but bad for the community.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds