Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Trevors Unban Req (Can a Global Mod Move This?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trevors Unban Req (Can a Global Mod Move This?

Trevors Unban Req (Can a Global Mod Move This? 9 years, 9 months ago #216794

InGame Name: Trevor Pompeii

Steam Name: Die Trippy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51210276

What Server Were You Banned From: Rp

Who Banned You: Timothy

Length of ban: 5 weeks

Reason for ban: Constantly causing harassment/Trolling/NLR

Well here I am again, asking to be unbanned, why? Because the person who was behind getting me banned is actually TRYING to get people banned on the server by fueling fires with people. porter has been causing problems with admins/players for a while now and when people retaliate against him, he plays innocent. I am sitting in a teamspeak with a few people who are on the server who says porter is doing the same thing to everybody else that he did to me. So who is the person that should be punished? Someone starting wars with the whole server, or the person telling him to shut up?

(Viktor will now place screenshots of porter starting wars even when people tell him to stop, he still continues)
  • Trevor
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Trevor. Reason: Wrong Section
The topic has been locked.

Re: Trevors Unban Req 9 years, 9 months ago #216795

Screens of porter

BETTER QUALITY (ALBUM): www.dropbox.com/sh/yzmsvwt5yf6qnav/AAAfpJE6B_66sNZgR_q4-1Vma
  • Pepe
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Bitcoin enthusiast with $300+ in mining hardware
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Pepe.

Re: Trevors Unban Req (Can a Global Mod Move This? 9 years, 9 months ago #216797

DENIED, And for good reason. First of all, the screenshots that Viktor has shown shows a point in which porter was very upset because of a situation that occured, And has been taken care of by myself personally. I'd also like to make it very clear that you have encouraged other players to Harass porter because you thought it was "Hysterical" which is something that I find very disturbing. The harassment ends, And you can take the full five weeks to decide how Hysterical it is. You can bring your friends to look at this as well, And maybe they will realize they will get the same punishment as you, And with how things are I can forsee a lot of your rude friends being with you. Once Again, Denied Harassment isn't so funny now is it?
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous, The Big Nose
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds