Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

what happened
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: what happened

what happened 9 years, 9 months ago #216562

While you all were bringing up the Minecraft server i was kicked and now it says that i am not whitelisted. I did nothing wrong and all everyone told me was to wait for the server to come back up so i can continue playing. i waited and now i cant get in. please unband be or whitelist me.
  • HeXstunner
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: what happened 9 years, 9 months ago #216566

Friendly Players doesn't "White List" players, so the server is probably being updated, and they don't want anybody joining in a possibly broken state(a big update was promised a long time ago, and while it was intended to be vanilla, it still has some 3rd party tools).

I'd say wait it out(hopefully Silent, Sypher, Chute, whoever can clarify) and make sure you are using the right ip(192.99.15.223).

Gl and HF

-vette
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: what happened 9 years, 9 months ago #216574

Hi HeXstunner,

Don't worry, you haven't been banned.

As GoodGame said, The server has been whitelisted while the server is being updated and tested to ensure that everything is fully functional when the server is reopened.

A lot has been changed on the server recently and we just want to make sure that everything runs smoothly; sorry for the delay.
  • seyre
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • alright
~Seyre
The following user(s) said Thank You: GoodGame

Re: what happened 9 years, 9 months ago #216925

no problem. I can get back in.

One question, do i have to start all over or can i access my old stuff?
  • HeXstunner
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: what happened 9 years, 9 months ago #216926

You have to restart now
XERA IS A HUSSY

Re: what happened 9 years, 9 months ago #216936

HeXstunner wrote:
no problem. I can get back in.

One question, do i have to start all over or can i access my old stuff?

It's an entirely new world, everything has been reset. However, if you have a house/tower/castle/whatever, we can bring it over to the new world. This includes everything you have inside chests, but mobs will not be brought over. However, if you have lots of diamond blocks, diamonds, emeralds, gold, iron, etc, it will not be brought over in order to keep the current economy going.

If you would like something brought over, contact Silent, myself, Granny, or Seyre and we'll get that done.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds