Darkrp Unban Request 9 years, 9 months ago #216268

InGame Name: Teddy Lancaster

Steam Name: Destroyer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24965418

What Server Were You Banned From: Darkrp Serious Roleplay

Who Banned You: Honestly I don't know.

Length of ban: Permanent.

Reason for ban: Hacks.

Right, so. I was playing here a while back and yes, I admit to having hacks and using them on the server back then, I was banned for a while and learned my lesson. Yesterday I was trolling some random Darkrp on the server list with them. I left my computer on pretty much all day and went to football practice. I came back and my brother who's in the army (Jesse Lancaster) said he has wifi at his new barracks and can play, so I hopped on the server with them, I didn't even have my hacks enabled, just like on standby, forgetting they were on. An admin teleported me shortly after and politely asked if I could rejoin without them, I said thanks for asking, and was about to rejoin. Before I knew it, one of them was permabanning me. So, I don't even remember who did that, but was that necessary? Shit I'll show you guys proof of deleting the hacks if it makes you feel better, I just want to play the server. Lol. Have a good one, feel free to post opinions, yes, I know hacking is bad and my mom wouldn't appreciate it.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Darkrp Unban Request 9 years, 9 months ago #216271

Denied.

You were caught a while back using hacks, you were banned for it then unbanned on the condition that you stop using hacks. Jose and I ran the anti cheat and caught you again using hacks
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

You get one and only one chance to stop hacking, after that your banned permanently. Seeing that you already had you first warning you will be staying banned.

For reference this was the first time we caught you hacking.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

The topic has been locked.
  • Page: