Unban Request 9 years, 10 months ago #214985

InGame Name: Jabby Wraith

Steam Name: Tristan1435

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53521316

What Server Were You Banned From: FP Dark RP

Who Banned You: BIG PAPA T

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason: Constant RDM/NLR

Me and my friends were having a friendly war, and, we didn't mean any harm, it was all a friendly fight. We all kept RDMing/NLRing, I admit that, but, I also admit we shouldn't have started. Probably everything we did in that wasn't what we should've done, so, I understand that we shouldn't have had a friendly war, and, should've done it on a different server. I see that it was all what shouldn't have been done because a few ran around, getting in the crossfire, like James Golden, and, all in all, me and my friends shouldn't have done it in the beginning. I understand the problem and harm that was made, but, I don't understand why RDM/NLR would be permanent. If it was really worth a permanent ban, Josh would've permanently banned me. Please, whoever is reading this, understand what I'm talking about, and, please understand and atleast ban me for a week or month. Sorry for the immaturity that was shown during that time. ~Jabby Wraith
  • Jabbypappy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 10 months ago #214986

the banning admin was probably braindead, as permanent without any question for this is OVER THE TOP. In my point of view this admin should be warned and this should be discussed at the meeting.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 10 months ago #214987

Sl[b][/b]appy wrote:
the banning admin was probably braindead, as permanent without any question for this is OVER THE TOP. In my point of view this admin should be warned and this should be discussed at the meeting.

No reason to call somebody braindead slappy.
friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...art=6&Itemid=426

EMP Wrote:

Comes off another perma ban and in less than a week is back breaking rules? Perma seems like a good idea to me he clearly hasn't learned a thing since his last. www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...14535&Itemid=426

Same steadID and name,
There is no reason to makr another unban request while your other one is denied.
In my opinion it should be lowered to about 1 , maybe 2 months
Also this seems to be a forum alt, both of yours have dvip so.. he might have an alt..
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by PHSneaky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Viking, GoodGame

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 10 months ago #214990

Slappy wrote:

I really hope an admin doesn't delete this.

But why are you such a cunt? Why for once don't you try to give a kind opinion and not insult people, I mean you weren't a perfect member were you? LOL, you made a car go into the ground and propkilled someone with it, so how about you shut the hell up?
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 10 months ago #214991

Billy Jones wrote:
Slappy wrote:

I really hope an admin doesn't delete this.

But why are you such a cunt? Why for once don't you try to give a kind opinion and not insult people, I mean you weren't a perfect member were you? LOL, you made a car go into the ground and propkilled someone with it, so how about you shut the hell up?

Not only this billy, without knowing whats going on he comments on this topic , calling an admin brain dead due not reading other BR's
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 10 months ago #215002

• KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 9 years, 10 months ago #215011

Well you've just been off a perma ban and you decided it was a good idea to go on a RDMing Rampage and didn't expect any punishment sorry but this is totally unacceptable, you'll wait your ban

Denied

Lock please

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Certified Roadman Monsoon.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds