InGame Name: Nokoa

Steam Name: Nokoa

Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/nokoa/

What Server Were You Banned From: FP DarkRP

Who Banned You: BigPapa T

Length of ban:1 week 3 days

Reason for ban: RDMx2 + prop Climbing + lying

Why do you think we should unban you:

First of all, both RDMs are false, one of the players was a corrupt SWAT (n!ghtmare) and was camping at the PD, every time I entered he would kill me, so I entered and he started shooting me, I tased him but didn't kill him and his friend, the Mob Boss killed me.

The second "RDM" was done to my cousin OmerHart (by me I suppose), I have killed him because he requested me to do so.
OmerHart also told the admin who banned me, that I didn't RDM him, but still the admin came to a false conclusion that I was lying to him and added it to the reason of the ban as well.

The Admin refused to listen to me and do as I requested such as, ask the people that I "RDMed" if it was an actual RDM, and tell me who those people were, which proves that his evidence were not sufficient enough to lead to this ban.

The prop climbing as stated in the ban reason was used differently, not in the way which is stated in the rules, it was used as an elevator (prop fly) and that is not against the rules.

As you can see here "• Do not Prop Climb - Using props to make a bridge or staircase to get to a certain place." I didn't use the prop as a staircase or a bridge so doing as I did is allowed unless is stated otherwise in the rules.

I really think that this is very unprofessional as staff and a disgrace to the server.

• shahar3116
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Nokoa 9 years, 10 months ago #214616

Just a word of advice trying to loop hole the rules is not a very wise idea. The rule states do not prop climb, the part that comes affter is just a general definition that makes it clearer. When it says do not prop climb it means do not prop climb, an admins defination of that rule is final. As noted in our rule list in big bold letters at the top. So just because what you did not not match perfectly with the given definition does not mean you are allowed to do it.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Certified Roadman Monsoon

Re: Nokoa 9 years, 10 months ago #214625

About the RDM X2 I was spectating you the whole time and I saw the whole situation. It's not the fact that you RDM'd, it's the fact that you lied about RDMING both SWATS while I clearly saw you.

I gave you a second chance and as soon as you were released you just Started to prop fly, when I gave you a second chance to redeem yourself but you blew it, in my eyes what you did was disrespectful so this unban req is denied
You will serve your time.

Lock please

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Certified Roadman Monsoon.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds