• I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot
The topic has been locked.

Re: Crocodile - Unban Request 9 years, 10 months ago #212945

Crocodile wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
How is that not fair? If you've been playing for years and obviously know the rules, then of course they're going to be harsher because YOU KNOW BETTER. New players DON'T.

Because staff are meant to treat players equally, I'm sure if an old old player came into the TTT server and mass RDM'd... Lets say someone like Kenny for example, if he came in and did that he would be punished as equally as someone new who did that.
Okay lets look at it THIS way.

Someone just got a job at a restaurant. They just started working there and has only been there a week. They made a mistake by accidentally giving someone 30 dollars in change instead of 20 dollars in change. Of course they are going to get punished, but they aren't going to get it that bad because they're new and don't know any better. They're still in training. Now, someone at the SAME restaurant has been working there for 2 years and does the same thing and accidentally gives someone 30 dollars in change instead of 20 dollars. Now, they're going to be given a more severe punishment. Why? Because they're been there longer. They've had more experience. They know the rules and techniques thoroughly. Thus, they should know better not to do that.

It doesn't make sense to punish someone new when they don't know what the fuck they're doing whereas as YOU DO.

It still does not matter, RP isn't a restaurant, and people should still be treated equally as a new player would do so.
Why? Why should they be banned immediately for killing a lot of people if they're brand new to Gmod and RP and don't know any better? It doesn't make sense to punish someone equally if they don't know how to play and what the rules are. It's foolish and naive.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Crocodile - Unban Request 9 years, 10 months ago #212947

Only called people a faggot approximately 859 times.

+support
  • Whale
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Whale.

Re: Crocodile - Unban Request 9 years, 10 months ago #212949

Natsuki wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
How is that not fair? If you've been playing for years and obviously know the rules, then of course they're going to be harsher because YOU KNOW BETTER. New players DON'T.

Because staff are meant to treat players equally, I'm sure if an old old player came into the TTT server and mass RDM'd... Lets say someone like Kenny for example, if he came in and did that he would be punished as equally as someone new who did that.
Okay lets look at it THIS way.

Someone just got a job at a restaurant. They just started working there and has only been there a week. They made a mistake by accidentally giving someone 30 dollars in change instead of 20 dollars in change. Of course they are going to get punished, but they aren't going to get it that bad because they're new and don't know any better. They're still in training. Now, someone at the SAME restaurant has been working there for 2 years and does the same thing and accidentally gives someone 30 dollars in change instead of 20 dollars. Now, they're going to be given a more severe punishment. Why? Because they're been there longer. They've had more experience. They know the rules and techniques thoroughly. Thus, they should know better not to do that.

It doesn't make sense to punish someone new when they don't know what the fuck they're doing whereas as YOU DO.

It still does not matter, RP isn't a restaurant, and people should still be treated equally as a new player would do so.
Why? Why should they be banned immediately for killing a lot of people if they're brand new to Gmod and RP and don't know any better? It doesn't make sense to punish someone equally if they don't know how to play and what the rules are. It's foolish and naive.

100 MB Professor Titties. Get Ready.
*waits* ANYTHING?
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds