Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

unbanreq (confused)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: unbanreq (confused)

Re: unbanreq (confused) 10 years ago #208596

At first because Yalnif is a frequent player Josh decided to be nice and give him only 4 weeks,
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please
The topic has been locked.

Re: unbanreq (confused) 10 years ago #208611

I changed the ban to a perma because you came on an alternative account, and I'm not talking about recently (Tell your friend to add me on Steam and I'll address to him why he's banned.) I'll show you the steam id's when I get home.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner

Re: unbanreq (confused) 10 years ago #208632

Craccoo wrote:
Predator1903 wrote:
+SUPPORT
Well, all i know is that yalnif is a good buddy.

I think he should be unbanned. Or maybe decreasing the ban time from perma. I don't think he wont do that again. Because people who is banned from fprp really want to get unbanned, Fp Rp is one of the best Rp servers.

As i said. He isn't a buddy like that.

You just said in other words, "He's my friend, +Support!"
In another sentence you basically said, "BTW, I'm not +Supporting because he's a friend."
You don't know what a 'brain' is do you?
Anyways, it's a -Support from me, you should be VAC-Banned for hacking.

excuse me but how dare you be so disrespectful to phillips cousin, you wanna get rekt m8? cuz i think its time i teech u a lesson 4 disrespectin ppl u mf, i iz had enuf of ur bulshit m8 and if u do it agen u wil get servd
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo

Re: unbanreq (confused) 10 years ago #208638

Crocodile wrote:
Craccoo wrote:
Predator1903 wrote:
+SUPPORT
Well, all i know is that yalnif is a good buddy.

I think he should be unbanned. Or maybe decreasing the ban time from perma. I don't think he wont do that again. Because people who is banned from fprp really want to get unbanned, Fp Rp is one of the best Rp servers.

As i said. He isn't a buddy like that.

You just said in other words, "He's my friend, +Support!"
In another sentence you basically said, "BTW, I'm not +Supporting because he's a friend."
You don't know what a 'brain' is do you?
Anyways, it's a -Support from me, you should be VAC-Banned for hacking.

excuse me but how dare you be so disrespectful to phillips cousin, you wanna get rekt m8? cuz i think its time i teech u a lesson 4 disrespectin ppl u mf, i iz had enuf of ur bulshit m8 and if u do it agen u wil get servd
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: unbanreq (confused) 10 years ago #209039

bump
  • Yalnif
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Kneel Before Me
For Ricardo and Youssef

Re: unbanreq (confused) 10 years ago #209062

I remember letting your friend off with a warning when he was hacking, and I also told you directly to never hack, and you both said you understand and will never do it. Then, months later, I get reports of both you and the same friend as before hacking, which you denied. To make things worse, you leave and rejoin the server in order to reset your hacks whenever any staff joins, but in the end, I was able to determine that you indeed have hacks, which you also admitted to me before I ban you. Now, I did originally let you off with this at first.

Now, what really gets me irritated is you have the audacity to go on an alternate account after I was kind enough to give you a second chance after I specifically told you not to hack, AND you took the effort into trying to avoid being caught by the admins by leaving and rejoining the server to disable your hacks.

To sum this up.. you were given the benefit of the doubt by myself, hacked anyway, got banned, and used your alternate account. With what you did there, you have proven to me that you can't be trusted anymore, and you have zero regard for server rules.

• Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 10 years ago by Jochs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rake, Sypher40, Craccoo
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds