TOPIC: Banned for having to talk to him so many times

Banned for having to talk to him so many times 10 years, 2 months ago #203312

In game name: Bobby McGee
Steam name: Bobby McGee
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81788590
Server: FPRP
Who banned you: hulubalu
Length: 3 days
Reason: having to talk to him so many times at day about him breaking minor rules.

Story: I had a ban request on me for 1 demote then hulubalu came on to the forum and said he warned me in the past about other rules which were not demote rules. So he banned me for 3 days.

The ban req was here:
www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...art=6&Itemid=426
The topic has been locked.

Re: Banned for having to talk to him so many times 10 years, 2 months ago #203335

If you are causing a problem, then they are going to ban you.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Love you bby

Re: Banned for having to talk to him so many times 10 years, 2 months ago #203338

I have already done my punishment in the past but he is doing it again for no reason.

Re: Banned for having to talk to him so many times 10 years, 2 months ago #203340

You got banned from the ban req. Felix also added that he had to deal with you in game. Also, you are one of the biggest rule breakers I've seen in a while.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Banned for having to talk to him so many times 10 years, 2 months ago #203344

Granny wrote:
You got banned from the ban req. Felix also added that he had to deal with you in game. Also, you are one of the biggest rule breakers I've seen in a while.

Dude, I am not one of the biggest rule breakers. You might get me confused with Benny. Benny is the biggest minge. I just try to RP but my RP methods are different because of thousands of hours in the past.

-------
In reply to my unban req now:
I really find it unfair that I was banned for demoting once, kinda unfair in my opinion.
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by LarryPeckson.

Re: Banned for having to talk to him so many times 10 years, 2 months ago #203346

I understand you find it unfair, but the amount of times I have had to deal with you ingame is incredible. All I did was warn you talking to you, which you clearly didn't get anything out of. So I decided to place a ban.

I will unban you, but I hope you learnt your lesson this time.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Hulubalu.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds