unban req 10 years, 2 months ago #202826

steamname: EnterNameHere

steamID: STEAM_0:1:83765874

RPname: LOLM8

Who banned u? Felix something

How long? 1 week

why were u banned? racism

why should u be unbanned?
well i was playing and yury came with his car going downstreet and he was on other side of road and turned to cdm me and killed me, i demoted him and he didnt then i run him over (he was also in road) then he tp's to me and slays me then i demote him for false slay then he freezes me for 10mins then i get mad because he is abusing so i admit say bad things but it was because i was mad and he wasbeing mean and abusive and wouldnt listen, i am sorry its just he was abusive its annoying sorry plz unban me i will never do this again, i just want to play now
  • NickNacker
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by NickNacker.
The topic has been locked.

Re: unban req 10 years, 2 months ago #202827

I understand your frustration, but shouting different offensive words in the chat wont help you. I'll unban you but don't let it happen again.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: unban req 10 years, 2 months ago #202828

-Support Extremely Un-Cooperative with staff , continued to be rascist and use profane language in ooc even when warned , cdmed and random demoted. You had your chance to stop.

It was not abuse I didn't even cdm you , I might have tipped you with my car when I actually saw you but not on purpose, I certainly didn't kill you . I am sorry if you feel as if you were abused but you were acting very immature. If you wanna be unbanned by the staff member who banned you I suggest you explain why you should be unbanned and apologize for your actions.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds