unban req 10 years, 2 months ago #202096

Rpname: Yalnif Valentine

Steam Name: Yalnif

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72959074

Who banned you? $LIGHTSKINS$

How Long were you banned for? 2 weeks

why were you banned? CDM/PropPushingCars/PuttingPropsOnCars

Why should you be unbanned?
Ok. First off $LIGHTNES$ was spectating me, he hates me and really wanted me banned so hes always spectaing me and dont reply you dont because you do, you're always spectating me whenever im on just so when i do the slightest thing like cdm once you can perma ban me, face it you hate me, ok, so i was driving cars with my friend and i ran someone over who was on the road, anthony your gonna reply OH NO HE WASNT, he was dont lie so i can just stay banned, so i cdm'd once then i went to drive away testing out with two props if i could make a clock with the toolgun, i gfot two props was using the toolgun on them so it would spin aroung the first prop like a clock, it worked then i wondered if i did it to a car could it do super sharp turns, i did it but i had cautions that it might disable physics so instead of getting in and drive i would (i admit to proppushing but this was to stop me going under map) push it to see if it was, it then fell but i saw another option that wasn't ticked so i ticked it, so again i pushed it so i wouldnt go under map so i did and it didnt work so i thought well its never gonna work so i stopped it instead of spawning it in again and trying then i have NO idea where he got props on cars from because he no longer had cars, and my friend came over with a drill looking thing with a spinny round part (dont worry it was nocollided) then as a joke we placed c4's next to each other and 1 only 1 killed me and i didnt mind because it didnt affect me then i didnt go back i juts went in the tunnel then we stopped, all we did was i cdm'd 1 person, i tried to do something but failed and he killed me once just us two were doing it, didnt effect anyone elese anthony then tp'd us to him and started to speak to us and say that we will get banned, i started to speak to him about what was actually going on but he just ignored me and went on to ban me instantly when i was trying to help him by explaining what actually happened but he probably hasnt even read any of this just gone on straight to deny, anthony at least if you see this think it through and think what actually happened not what you think happened you obviously hate me and you did the usual over the top ban bigger than it needs to be, if you banned me for like 5 days that would be the max i would think, you always do bans over the top. Just atleast shorten it anthony to not as long.
  • Yalnif
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Kneel Before Me
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
For Ricardo and Youssef

The topic has been locked.

Re: unban req 10 years, 2 months ago #202099

anthony can you just think this through, if you still think we desevre a ban atlest shorten it
  • Yalnif
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Kneel Before Me
For Ricardo and Youssef

Re: unban req 10 years, 2 months ago #202101

Yalnif is great man, look at this picture of him in his sweet ride.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

In reply to Yalnif's response below: I don't intend to file a ban request. You do however acknowledge that you were in fact not abiding by the rules. Yet in this very request you attempt to play victim, try to make the admin in question the bad one, and act as if you do nothing wrong. Also, if you are going to file an unban request the least you could do is help out the administration and make it readable, instead of a non-stop block of eye hurting text.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by LeeroyJenkins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther

Re: unban req 10 years, 2 months ago #202103

LeeroyJenkins wrote:
Yalnif is great man, look at this picture of him in his sweet ride.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

make aban req if you want, i made an invisible car for a few secs, thats only like a 5 min freeze, not that bad
  • Yalnif
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Kneel Before Me
For Ricardo and Youssef

Re: unban req 10 years, 2 months ago #202228

Denied, you completely disregarded the rules when you were with your friend. When he would prop push something you would do the same.
  • Outcast
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: *Rogue*
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds