Banned for basically no reason!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Banned for basically no reason!

Banned for basically no reason! 10 years, 2 months ago #202067

InGame Name: Christopher Paradise Jr

Steam Name: -RaGe- Paradise Jr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68260412

What Server Were You Banned From: Friendly Players NEW Serious Roleplay [FASTDL]

Who Banned You: Billy T Wesker

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: "Ddos threats, along with friend trolling"

This is complete crap! My friend might post and unban request sooner or later.

Here is what happened in order of events:

1. My friend and I were using cars to get on buildings and we were trolling, I will admit to that
2. Billy T Wesker punished us by placing us in "Jail" for 10 minutes (using ULX or whatever)
3. We were talking in chat next to each other for a couple of minutes and I though I was frozen (as in not able to do anything at all except type or use voice chat)
4. I wanted to see if we could spawn anything so I went to props. Nothing happened. Then I got to the entities in the F4 menu (Printers and such) and I was able to spawn them. So me and my friend laughed about it for a minute and he spawned one for himself as a joke just for the laughs.
5. Billy T Wesker found us again and said he was going to ban us for 2 weeks for "Disrespecting an admins orders" and "BASING IN JAIL" Which made no sense what so ever because we weren't even basing. It wasn't possible to base in jail because the entities would fly out and we were frozen! And we were listening to admin orders because we never did anything wrong. No spamming of chat or anything that was bad. We stood still except for the the time with the printers but even then we couldn't move.
6. When he took us outside playable map to speak to us my friend and I got mad so we asked repeatedly, "YOU GONNA DDOS US TODAY BIGBOY?!" and "YOU GONNA BAN ME FOR DDOS THREATS EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SAID ANYTHING, HUH?!"
7. He then told us that we were treatening to DDos the servers and him. We said no such thing!
8. A couple minutes later he banned me for the reason shown in the image I sent.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Re: Banned for basically no reason! 10 years, 2 months ago #202068

We have to take any threat as a real threat. We don't know if you were actually going to DDoS or not, and we're not going to take that chance.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Banned for basically no reason! 10 years, 2 months ago #202069

Skull Kid wrote:

We have to take any threat as a real threat. We don't know if you were actually going to DDoS or not, and we're not going to take that chance.

I never threatened anybody! I asked if he was going to do it to me and he said that I was threatening to do it to him! I don't DDos because I know it's illegal where I live!

Re: Banned for basically no reason! 10 years, 2 months ago #202071

ToxicParadise56 wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:

I never threatened anybody! I asked if he was going to do it to me and he said that I was threatening to do it to him! I don't DDos because I know it's illegal where I live!
J-Walking is illegal, pirating is illegal, DDoSing is illegal. That doesn't mean people aren't going to do it anyways.

6. When he took us outside playable map to speak to us my friend and I got mad so we asked repeatedly, "YOU GONNA DDOS US TODAY BIGBOY?!" and "YOU GONNA BAN ME FOR DDOS THREATS EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SAID ANYTHING, HUH?!"

There was no mention of DDoSing at all until you mentioned it and joked about it, why have the need to bring it up? It wasn't necessary, and so it's a little fishy and we have to take precautions because of it. Not to mention the fact that you were trolling and that is bannable all in itself.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Banned for basically no reason! 10 years, 2 months ago #202073

Skull Kid wrote:
ToxicParadise56 wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:

J-Walking is illegal, pirating is illegal, DDoSing is illegal. That doesn't mean people aren't going to do it anyways.

There was no mention of DDoSing at all until you mentioned it and joked about it, why have the need to bring it up? It wasn't necessary, and so it's a little fishy and we have to take precautions because of it. Not to mention the fact that you were trolling and that is bannable all in itself.

I WAS NEVER GOING TO DDOS! I NEVER SAID I WAS GOING TO DDOS ANYBODY! WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE DDOS ALLOT AND JUST DONT CARE WHEN THEY DO IT! BUT I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT BESIDES ASKING IF HE WAS GOING TO DO IT! IT WAS A MISSUNDERSTANDING PROBABLY! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NOONE BELIEVES ME!

Re: Banned for basically no reason! 10 years, 2 months ago #202074

Let me start off by saying, when I got onto the server you and your friend were both trolling, I found you to prop lifting a car onto a roof. I specificly heard your friend saying "Quickly do it before an admin comes" then started laughing, however neither of you knew I was an admin. When I tryed to speak to you, you were both taking it as a joke, laughing espicially your friend being incredibly racist, I also belive you said those same words 1 or twice.

When you were in the admin jail, you spawned the printers, they were up there with you and you were both laughing. I talked to you after that and I decided to give you a last warning however, as your friend comited more rule breaking I was banning him, during me putting him on the ban screen he said "Bro your going to get Ddosed". Then his ban turned into a perma ban.

I then put you onto the ban screen and you said the same thing, therefore both of you being banned perm for Ddos threats.

Denied.

Lock please.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante, Certified Roadman Monsoon
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds