Unban req !!!! 10 years, 2 months ago #201027

Steam Name: John F Kennedy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45799941

Rpname: MR A(I think)

why where you banned? trolling/rdm/job abuse

who banned you? Anthony Harper

How long were you banned for? 3 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?
because when I was playing someone (forgot name) was trolling me, he random arrested me so when I was a swat in pd and he was a prisoner I didn't unarrest him, he then demoted me for corrupt for unarresting someone because they were rda'd and then when I got demoted, I admit I did job abuse but that doesn't deserve a 3 week ban, only about 10 minute slay, at most about 1 day ban. I changed to gangster and unarrested someone else and didn't unarrest him because what he did earlier. he started shouting at me so I shot him, he died, however I was a gangster raiding pd so I was in control of pd so I can do what I want, to prisoners or anyone in pd and he was annoying me, was random arresting me and random demoted me so I didn't unarrest him. job abuse is the only thing I did wrong that is valid with this ban and that only deserves at most 1 day ban, or 10min freeze, its been 4 days and I think what I did doesn't deserve another 2 weeks 3 days, I am sorry for job abusing but I think I have served my punishment.

Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Mr.Friendly.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MisterGH

Re: Unban req !!!! 10 years, 2 months ago #201028

+support
  • MisterGH
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Do it for the Bants, as well was the money.

Actually just do it for the money, no Bants.
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by MisterGH.

Re: Unban req !!!! 10 years, 2 months ago #201029

+support
I think Anthony should have spoken to him before he banned because if he is raiding pd he can kill prisoners, he deserves another chance, he only needed a short ban, 3 weeks is a bit much Anthony.
  • Yalnif
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Kneel Before Me
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
For Ricardo and Youssef

Re: Unban req !!!! 10 years, 2 months ago #201030

Denied, you have been banned multiple times before and clearly still don't follow the rules. The fact that you lied on this unban request makes it worst. Lock please.
  • Outcast
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ratpoppin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds