TOPIC: Unban Appeal

Unban Appeal 10 years, 2 months ago #200841

InGame Name:Jack Deadly Sins

Steam Name:EricPrince97

Steam ID:

What Server Were You Banned From:RP

Who Banned You:|FP| Reventius

Length of ban:1 Day 1 Hour

Reason for ban:Continuous abusive language in OOC.

If I checked right he never asked me to stop using bad language in OOC and I wasn't really noticing myself doing it since I was lastly typing to him about his false kick....

So basically this whole fight with him was about the current Blast proof base I've been using these past few days just me and my mate, I've had two talks with Jose and he has allowed me to have my blast proof base but saying it still has to have physics like Touching,Moving etc, So they met all this requirements and the base was still raid able you could lock pick or shoot down the rp doors to get in and everything just the props around the rp doors wouldn't blow up that's all :/ . I do agree with the excessive language a bit and the massive lets say paragraphs in OOC, Last I checked he is an admin and Jose is a super admin so when he asked me to removed it I said no and go talk to Jose since Jose who is higher then him allowed me to so I used it. Plus I would like to add don't PM me for the method or bother me in game since I do not see to tell you it will only be with me and mate mate so it doesn't get patched or abused by other members, The number one reason to using this method is because everyone is so rich and love to spam c4s and grenades and shit and you can never truly farm plants without a constant problem. The base was still fully raid able even though some of the props surrounding the RP DOORS were Blast Proof.
  • WhoAmI?
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Appeal 10 years, 2 months ago #200844

Denied.

First off, I'd like to address your accusation of me randomly kicking you.

•Do not make unraidable bases-This means parenting props or exploits that disable the effects of C4 and airstike, and cause the props to be unmovable.

If I'm not mistaken, your props were literally immovable after airstriking the base several times. This directly violates this rule, so the kick was valid.

Second, the ban.
I shouldn't need to warn you for abusive language. This is a friendly community, your language should be friendly too. It is one of the basic rules of our Dark RP server.

Lock please.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds