TOPIC: Unban Appeal

Unban Appeal 10 years, 3 months ago #199744

InGame Name:GBroskiG

Steam Name:Broski

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:81754616

What Server Were You Banned From:RP

Who Banned You: Timothy

Length of ban:1 Month/1 Hour

Reason for ban:PropPushing/Trolling/Mass Cdming?

IWUNB:I don't really get where he got the "Prop Pushing" part, Trolling I don't know too since I was talking to someone about me talking to a CP Cheif about some guy using a test lab and to go arrest him. I found a car and I was driving I do admit I addicently killed a few people and said sorry for it, I was currently lagging at the time since I had my Mine craft up and shit since I was managing my FTB server. Timothy didn't really give me a time to talk to him at all. Wish he would of then I could of at least explained myself?
  • GBroskiG
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Appeal 10 years, 3 months ago #199750

Denied,
- The prop pushing came from you prop pushing cars.
- Trolling as earlier to the ban you kept calling the staff autistic, refused to listen to three admins, broke NLR as well, and fading door abused.(At the time you made the un-raidable base)
- Mass cdming was for purposely driving into a crowd of players on the sidewalk TWICE as well as other players in different areas. (Killing 5+ players)
- The rules you broke propkilling, breaking NLR, cdming, trolling, un-raidable base, and fading door abuse. These combined together led up to your ban.(Pretty sure I named them all)

Lock please.
To Ggboyswag:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by XxFallenSniperxX.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds