Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Unban Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unban Request

Unban Request 10 years, 3 months ago #198752

In-Game Name: Antoni Incarta /:/ Osama Binladden (I use two Characters)

Steam Name: Brymaster29

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53678789

What Server Were You Banned From: Friendly players Role-play DarkRP.

Who Banned You: Felix Harper

Length of ban: One Week

Reason for ban: Raiding While a Gun Dealer And then Rejoining to Avoid Punishment is the official reason i'm given when I log in.

First of All I would like to state, I am VERY sorry for doing this, I made the mistake of Assuming it was ok to raid as a Gun dealer instead of Checking the rules, I had witnessed many other Raiding as a gun Dealer on the server in the past, So I just Assumed it was OK, I admit to that and that it was a mistake. But, I did not purposefully Log off and Rejoin the server to avoid my Admin given jail time, My Garry's Mod, Actually , Almost As soon as I was Jailed, I am Very sorry for that, I know it was horrible timing for my G mod to do that, But I have no control over weather it Crashes or not, Still I would like to Apologize for that Happening. I rejoined in order to Complete my 600 second jail time, And Noticed I was banned for the week. This server is , Quite literally, The only DarkRP Server I play, I love it there, I love the entire community, Its an amazing server, And I play it Every single Day since I found it, I was Actually going to donate on the 31st of this month and apply for membership, And see if I could even become staff, I want to do everything I can to Help the community Because it has treated me so well. On a personal note, Felix, I'm sorry for Raiding your base as a Gun dealer, I really am And I hope you can forgive me, I honestly Didn't know it wasn't allowed and I should have checked just to be on the safe side, But I really didn't Log off on you, It seriously was an honest crash at VERY bad timing, And I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me.

Sincerly,
Your Freind,
Antoni Incara.
  • brymaster29
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 3 months ago #198755

Everyone makes mistakes.
You are unbanned.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 3 months ago #198756

Thank you So much Felix, And once Again I am Very sorry for what happened.
  • brymaster29
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds