Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban Appeal

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 3 months ago #198805

I shouldn't even dignify that with a response but I will anyway. What's in the past is in the past and I haven't been on the server "day by day" any time soon. You are not a mod / admin so I did not respond to your post because I did not think it was relevant to the OP. There are way worse people on FP than me, I assure you. The community is not doing so well atm and for obvious reasons. I would like to play again on FP because I miss it and that is the truth, even if it means turning over a new leaf. Please do not post anymore of these hate posts because they really are getting annoying and are for the most part pointless.
  • Godfatha
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

The topic has been locked.

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 3 months ago #198852

Molly wrote:
We un-community banned the two biggest minges. But are hesitant on a unban from perma for 1 guy. PFFTT, get yourselves together.

fite me irl and say tht to my face m8 fgt il rek u

I kid. But I'm one of the biggest minges? That surprises me. :O

Anyway. -Support.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 3 months ago #198871

+support He deserves one last chance in my opinion.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 3 months ago #198885

Der ritter wrote:
+support He deserves one last chance in my opinion.

In my opinion, after two chances, I wouldn't give him another. I mean, he got perma-banned 2 times before this one and he should've learned his lesson but no, he continued to break rules.. I think it's time for him to learn his lesson and join another server. Sorry, Godfatha. Hate to see you go.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
Love you bby

Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by Red.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PUNISHED-z11

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 3 months ago #198910

+support cause he's funny.
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 3 months ago #198911

Ok I've let this sit for a while. I was hoping to hear more from the community but this will do I suppose.

Let me first start out by stating how lucky you've been Godfatha, most people don't get off their first permanent ban (Thats probably because the term "permanent" normally implies you're not going to be returning to the server). You've gotten off not one but two Permanent bans.

Even though you were lucky enough to get off these bans you still didn't stop breaking the rules. As John pointed out time and time again you broke the rules and got punished for it. The shows me you CLEARLY have no intention of playing on the server without breaking rules. If you did you would have stopped breaking them a long time ago.
Godfatha wrote:
I can promise 100% to stop.

Then why didn't you?

Something else I wanted to address real quick

Molly wrote:
We un-community banned the two biggest minges. But are hesitant on a unban from perma for 1 guy. PFFTT, get yourselves together.

I would wager there is a slight difference in the too situations. Croc and Petter(I'm going to assume that those are the two you are speaking of). We're both given a SECOND chance by Chute and Josh. Something they spent long months begging and proving themselves for. As you'll notice again by what John posted hes has his SECOND chance and blown it up(literally). So I'm sorry for being "hesitant" on unbanning someone when I know(Based off what they've shown me in the past) that they are just going to continue to break the rules...
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Denied, lock please.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 3 months ago #198917

You cannot prove he has not changed he did this in the past it's now what matters and he should have one chance, him breaking one rule can result in a permanent ban.
Please consider this.
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 3 months ago #198926

meggerman99 wrote:
You cannot prove he has not changed he did this in the past it's now what matters and he should have one chance, him breaking one rule can result in a permanent ban.
Please consider this.

Actually I can James. Last time he had his Permantent ban lifted. Chev gave him a chance. If he had used that right we wouldn't be have this conversation. But he has continually abused the chances he has was given. I belive it is the definition of insanity; "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: Ban Appeal 10 years, 3 months ago #198932

meggerman99 wrote:
Please consider this.

Consider this? We shouldn't even be talking about this.

The last time I was online before now, I believe it might have been November, I can't tell you how many times I was RDMed by Godfatha as SWAT in the warehouse district, as several others watched. Continuously, over and over again. That is recent enough for me to understand he has not changed, and evidence of his past backs that up further.
  • John Beardly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Uh, summa, lumma, dooma, lumma..

(OOC) Richy Rich: ALL admins abuse on this serve except garborbski
[3/30/2013 6:19:07 PM] Eric Buchanan: My ttt staff.... Whats wrong with them

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds