Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32675559
Server: Roleplay
Who: Chev
Length: 3 Years
Reason: Shot someone

Billy Jones froze me
Chev Banned me

Story:
So earlier I shot Billy Jones in the head then he froze me and he did not answer me when I asked why I was frozen so I rejoined then he froze me again which I believe was a 20 minute freeze, I left then rejoined about 50 - 80 mins later then I was instantly frozen then he called an admin known as "Chev" on who had no proof or anything and just banned me for 3 years.

I have been told previously in the past you are allowed to leave while frozen if you come back about an hour later or when the frozen is finished.
I tried explaining that to Billy and he had a fit over it.

Please unban me as this was unfair.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Billy Jones random freezing and Chev random ban 10 years, 4 months ago #193129

lol 3 years hahahh chev umad
  • BBalle
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Billy Jones random freezing and Chev random ban 10 years, 4 months ago #193136

I agree, you shouldn't be frozen after being punished already and warned when you only left because you had to go.

You didn't avoid punishment on purposse
  • Rainbowded
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Billy Jones random freezing and Chev random ban 10 years, 4 months ago #193156

opskiller00 wrote:
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.

Re: Billy Jones random freezing and Chev random ban 10 years, 4 months ago #193157

Sypher40 wrote:
opskiller00 wrote:

One doesn't need evidence for an unban request,

He clearly isn't making a demotion request. and who records 24/7 to post it on theyr unban request,

I have never seen any evidence on an unbanrequest so far, and I've been here for nearly a year
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: Billy Jones random freezing and Chev random ban 10 years, 4 months ago #193159

How do we know he was actually banned for three years, perhaps he is trying to get Billy in trouble? There is no problem taking a screencap of the message saying you are banned for three years, is there slappy?
  • Slafkao
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • You'd better be scared...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

Re: Billy Jones random freezing and Chev random ban 10 years, 4 months ago #193162

Why didnt you mension the mass prop kill, the mass prop spam, the prop killing machines that you were using to kill people, the trolling and the mass RDM? Oh and I forgot the 3 different alt accounts you guys came on. Dont change the story. You also didnt mension the insulting what was it again? Beaver tooth or what ever it was...

Although witnesses dont count, you can ask most of the people that was on the server however Omar and Rickzki Where watching me talk to him about what he did.

How do we know he was actually banned for three years, perhaps he is trying to get Billy in trouble? There is no problem taking a screencap of the message saying you are banned for three years, is there slappy?

Chev did it as a 3 year ban, however it was classed as a perm ban.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by Billy Jones.

Re: Billy Jones random freezing and Chev random ban 10 years, 4 months ago #193163

You will not be unbanned, Kinda funny how you kept rejoining after billy jones punished you. Billy also told me you kept trying to crash the server, speedhacking, avoiding punishment and even using alternate accounts.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds