Cat of the Getz Family Unban Req 10 years, 4 months ago #192899

InGame Name: Cat of the Getz Family

Steam Name: |FP| ExplodingCatX

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63760611

What Server Were You Banned From: FP DarkRP

Who Banned You: Gustro Harkin

Length of ban: 2 weeks

Reason for ban: Abusing Exploits

Allow me to explain what happened. I was playing the DarkRP server with a friend and he had made a ra. To make his ramp cooler he added some sort of weight to my car which made it flip out and one thing led to another and he had told me to buddy him so he could do something to my car. I buddyed him, because he is a good friend, and he had slid me out of the map. Now here is where it get confusing and why it seems like I was telling him to send me out. We were laughing because this glitch had some problems where you or your car could disappear, or go under the map, or something other. So we laughed and thought it was hilarious and each time I died I drove back. Now, I knew he would sen me back there, however I never told him to. Gustro says that what he saw was him sending me out of the map, me laughing and coming back. It, of course, looked like I was enjoying this glitch, and there were some pretty funny parts. However, we never used it to place plants, printers, or any of the such.

So anyways, gustro banned us and my friend and I both agreed here that I have done nothing wrong besides participate. I understand that I cannot get a full unban because I knowingly participated in this, however I ask for a reduction because I did not know how to do this glitch, did not set it up, and did not tell him to "send me out".
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by ExplodingCatX.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Cat of the Getz Family Unban Req 10 years, 4 months ago #192900

-Support!
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot

Re: Cat of the Getz Family Unban Req 10 years, 4 months ago #192901

-Support

Lot's of NLR when raiding PD. Constantly says RA when arrested behind PD Lobby.
Plus all the "Fuck You Bitch"
Shouldn't have done that, now that it's your hour of need
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by remembermekid.

Re: Cat of the Getz Family Unban Req 10 years, 4 months ago #192911

Denied. You willingly participated by having him send you out of the map, I first started spectating you because I got a report of you prop pushing. When I started spectating you I observed you throwing a car around with a prop. I continued to watch you while you and DM used an exploit to pull your car out through the admin area and finally out of the map. Once you got out of the map you killed your self, and promptly respawned your car to drive back to him. Once again he sent your car out of the map, you were laughing the whole time about it. While you never told him to send you out, however you never told him not to and you went back to twice(would have been 3 times had Tango and myself not stepped in) and had him send you back out with no objection from you. Your as guilty has he is and for now your ban will remain the same.

Lock Please.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

• Page: