unban 10 years, 5 months ago #190870

InGame Name: hordeffect

Steam Name: hordeffect

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:60199257

What Server Were You Banned From:friendly player dark rp server

Who Banned You:Gustro H wesker

Length of ban:2 weeks 1day

Reason for ban: propkill,breaking NLR

i was banned because i was messing around with my friends with props, but i had never been told before that im not allowed to mess around with friends i figured there was an exception because we purposely went away from everyone so we wouldnt harm anyone else. im very sorry for doing this it wont happen ever again im just glad i know now so thank you for taking a look at this.

P.S. Gustro if your reading this thank you for taking a look at it and everything marcus told you wasnt true because i was in a skype call with revisible i was soon to learn marcus was just mad that i got him in trouble so he tried to get me banned even longer. thx again for taking a look at this.
  • hordeffect
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: unban 10 years, 5 months ago #191131

+Support I am sure he was just screwing around with his friends. horedffect and I do this a lot. He is a faggot. OH I mean he is a nice guy and he wouldn't break rules on purpose.

PS> Just screwing around Hes a cool guy

Re: unban 10 years, 5 months ago #191134

Denied. Xhan kicked you a few nights for doing the same type of things. He warned you then that this wasn't allowed.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

The following user(s) said Thank You: PUNISHED-z11

Re: unban 10 years, 5 months ago #191135

EMP- hordeffect says that he was never warned that he could not mess around with his friends. He was warned about RDM in the form of propkill in a regular roleplay situation. He was NOT warned about a fun time with a friends.

Re: unban 10 years, 5 months ago #191136

You know how admins/owners sometimes go on a power craze and RDM. Ya thats an example of a non regular roleplay situation

Re: unban 10 years, 5 months ago #191137

LOOK AT THIS GUY!
Killer
The following user(s) said Thank You: hordeffect

Re: unban 10 years, 5 months ago #191139

Long Johnson wrote:
EMP- hordeffect says that he was never warned that he could not mess around with his friends. He was warned about RDM in the form of propkill in a regular roleplay situation. He was NOT warned about a fun time with a friends.

Sure you are, that truthful he is?

Request lock, I do.

• Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Sypher40.

Re: unban 10 years, 5 months ago #191142

Long Johnson wrote:
I was on the server when Xhan kicked him for NLR and propkilling. Nice try
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds