Unban Request XTM Res >S-B< [Svk] 10 years, 5 months ago #190052

InGame Name: Im not sure it should be The Sir P0t4t0 or XTM Res >S-B< [Svk]

Steam Name: XTM Res >S-B< [Svk]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38645472

What Server Were You Banned From ? FP Trouble in Terorist Town

Who Banned You: Pony i think

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Lenght of Ban: Permanent

Yes , i know i ghosted and im really sorry for that , it wasnt supposed to do anything bad , i was playing with my friend and we were on the server for like 5 time (he 2 time) and i know , we didnt read the rules and its obvious that ghosting is not allowed , yes i deserve ban , ghosting is BAD
Im really sorry for that , know my apologize will not do anything but please , at least take it

Hey , im Mr. Kitty And i like this game :3
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request XTM Res >S-B< [Svk] 10 years, 5 months ago #190071

O.O

It's an unban for TTT! HAVEN'T SEEN ONE OF THESE IN FOREVER!

Anyways, it's up to Pony because he banned you. It also depends just HOW you were ghosting.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.

Re: Unban Request XTM Res >S-B< [Svk] 10 years, 5 months ago #190142

Sypher40 wrote:
O.O

Anyways, it's up to Pony because he banned you. It also depends just HOW you were ghosting.

What do you mean HOW ghosting ???? It wasnt like someone was playing and we somehow screamed it into chat or anything , we re calling when playing and we were more and more talking about the ttt and at that point it came to ghosting , day after when we were already warned whipbone saw my friend RDM Traitor and he thougt "Hmmmmm i think XTM tol him who is traitor" 1. After warning , while playing we werent contacting each other
2. I play on Fp from my 10 years to now i know difference between doing something against the rules for ONCE and for totally no respect for rules
3.That i and my friend were day after playing on server both at same time doesnt mean that we are right ghosting

I said that im sorry for the real ghosting but i got banned for one which wasnt even ghosting or doing somtin against the rules

Re: Unban Request XTM Res >S-B< [Svk] 10 years, 5 months ago #190145

XTMRes-ZdenkoL1 wrote:
Sypher40 wrote:
O.O

What do you mean HOW ghosting ???? It wasnt like someone was playing and we somehow screamed it into chat or anything , we re calling when playing and we were more and more talking about the ttt and at that point it came to ghosting , day after when we were already warned whipbone saw my friend RDM Traitor and he thougt "Hmmmmm i think XTM tol him who is traitor" 1. After warning , while playing we werent contacting each other
2. I play on Fp from my 10 years to now i know difference between doing something against the rules for ONCE and for totally no respect for rules
3.That i and my friend were day after playing on server both at same time doesnt mean that we are right ghosting

I said that im sorry for the real ghosting but i got banned for one which wasnt even ghosting or doing somtin against the rules

I meant there are, in my opinion, two types of ghosting. Aggressive and Passive.
Aggressive ghosting is when one of the ghosters is a T and tells his buddy who they all are.
Passive is when someone dies and tell his buddy, sometimes by accident, who killed him.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.

Re: Unban Request XTM Res >S-B< [Svk] 10 years, 5 months ago #190259

Sypher40 wrote:
XTMRes-ZdenkoL1 wrote:
Sypher40 wrote:
O.O

I meant there are, in my opinion, two types of ghosting. Aggressive and Passive.
Aggressive ghosting is when one of the ghosters is a T and tells his buddy who they all are.
Passive is when someone dies and tell his buddy, sometimes by accident, who killed him.

Fp servers are my fav of cour i didnt ghost agresive way i know difference between being a minge and sometimes do somthing against rules

Passive

Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by XTMRes-ZdenkoL1.

Re: Unban Request XTM Res >S-B< [Svk] 10 years, 5 months ago #190435

Please Accept the unban please , i can promise that this will never ever happen again , i made a big misstake , i play on fp every day , maybe some of you dont see me (different timezone) but im there every day about 2-6 hours
I am really sorry for what i did , it will never EVER happen again
I relly wanna go play again cuz there isnt any server better than FP

Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by XTMRes-ZdenkoL1.

Re: Unban Request XTM Res >S-B< [Svk] 10 years, 5 months ago #190436

XTMRes-ZdenkoL1 wrote:
Please Accept the unban please , i can promise that this will never ever happen again , i made a big misstake , i play on fp every day , maybe some of you dont see me (different timezone) but im there every day about 2-6 hours
I am really sorry for what i did , it will never EVER happen again
I relly wanna go play again cuz there isnt any server better than FP

If I see Pony on tomorrow, I will show him this thread since its his choice.
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
The following user(s) said Thank You: XTMRes-ZdenkoL1

Re: Unban Request XTM Res >S-B< [Svk] 10 years, 1 month ago #204388

So what , is anything gonna happen or what ? :o

Re: Unban Request XTM Res >S-B< [Svk] 10 years, 1 month ago #204391

XTMRes-ZdenkoL1 wrote:
So what , is anything gonna happen or what ? :o

This is three months old, can we come to a conclusion guys? Pony has been pretty inactive/busy, so I think it would be fine if another admin(or admins, group vote?) could take care of this.

XTM has waited three months, I think this is a sincere unban request(not a bogus one like I have seen before). I think he should be unbanned since he has waited, and because ghosting isn't always permanent(ghosters have been unbanned before).

+Support
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic

Re: Unban Request XTM Res >S-B< [Svk] 10 years, 1 month ago #204393

Been waiting for 3 months to even get a response for the unban? Seriously, I understand people have been busy but get with the program staff members.
  • MaskedBaron
  • Gold Boarder
  • Scrub A Dub Dub
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds