STEAM_0:1:41106947

What Server Were You Banned From:
DarkRP

Who Banned You:
Clyde Foster

Length of ban:
Permanent

Reason for ban:
Autoban link. Abseloutely preposterous, I was asking for help from the several admins online (which by the way didn't really want to listen to my reports of propkill/RDM) and sent a screenshot showing the prop someone was using to propkill so they could find it in the console.

This was the link:
gyazo.com/7dcaa0458c23be46be386ded3ae16b27

This is the proof of the retarded ban:
gyazo.com/95aff9423a58219bcc52841eee47d60a

Get your facts right, www.gyazo.com is a screenshot website and nothing else. If all you can be bothered to do is wait for someone to complain about you and then give them a ban when they do, I don't think you need to be staff here.
  • Christopher
  • Junior Boarder
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by MrJ0K3RZ. Reason: this isnt zarp dont swear
The topic has been locked.

Re: Serious? 10 years, 5 months ago #188688

I don't think insulting me will get you anywhere and you should reread the rules again before playing.

I'm allowed to ban people immediatly if the link they post in the chat is assumed to be one that causes disruption to our users and their game experience. Had it been an autobanning link you would still have been perm banned. Maybe you shouldn't post links in the chat knowing that is a possibility of happening, or how about taking the liberty of warning people what youre about to post is just an image link site and not some other image rubbish. Now I know you and your friend are very upset because oh we know this is the biggest event to be unveiled since the second coming. All feelings aside I assure you that you will be unbanned and that I ask you not to post such links to the server again. Also the blatent disrespect is unnecessary, because it doesnt insult me and only makes you look foolish. If there are any more questions feel free to post in the thread and i'll reply to the best of my ability. Thanks for taking the time to fill out an unban format.

You're unbanned. Also please think about this, would you rather have an admin that does his job or one that doesn't man. This clearly shows I'm on my game when it comes to stuff like this and had it be the real thing I would have solved the problem relatively fast.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Clyde.

Re: Serious? 10 years, 5 months ago #188698

• Smallville
  • Senior Boarder
ZARP DarkRP Superadmin
ZARP TTT Superadmin
ZARP Forums Global Moderator
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds