Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #188140

InGame Name: Vapor Ratchet

Steam Name: Vapor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52215127

What Server Were You Banned From: Roleplay

Who Banned You: Timothy Harper

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: Glitching out of the map

Me and 2 others were going around collecting cars and putting them in a warehouse when someone (no name will be mentioned) asked me to drive the car into the warehouse. I did, and I fell through the map, and we asked said person how to do that just to mess around and have. He told us that Gustro showed him how to do it, but would not tell us and one of the 3 of us (you will see who they are as they will post an unban request as well) somehow figured it out and we just did it once to mess around and have a laugh. Any other punishment would of been fine, a freeze/slay/kick, just not a ban, that is way to extreme for just messing around with something that did not hurt anyone.

I apologize and will not do this again. We were just messing around and I know that this ban was appropriate. Me and my friend spend just about all day on the server, and are forced to massive boredom. We all apologize and understand this ban, and while this may not be the correct time of 'future' Tim said, I still might as well do this.
  • Vapor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Vapor.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #188142

This is just a copy and paste of your last report, I recall you were told to make it better. Correct?

- Support
  • Slafkao
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • You'd better be scared...

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #188143

Slafkao wrote:

This is just a copy and paste of your last report, I recall you were told to make it better. Correct?

- Support

In the other thread, Tim said he will reconsider it later but not at that time. Vapor thinks that the time is now.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
Love you bby

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #188147

Ah alright very well then.
  • Slafkao
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • You'd better be scared...

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #188276

I was not told to make a better one, and why make a new post when I already have one? I added some to it, but there is no point to making an entirely new one.
  • Vapor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #188296

Vapor wrote:
I was not told to make a better one, and why make a new post when I already have one? I added some to it, but there is no point to making an entirely new one.

Honestly if you really wanted to be unbanned you would have actually put some effort into your unban request rather than just copy and pasting your old request with adding a few sentences. Though I have no intention of denying nor accepting this as if this moment. This is also a tip for you to edit this post to further increase your chance of having your ban reduced or taken off completely when I decide. Most likely this saturday I will make my decision so lets see what you add.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds