Banned Permanently 10 years, 6 months ago #187610

InGame Name: Skullhacker Ractchet

Steam Name: *Skullhacker*

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14671279

What Server Were You Banned From: Serious RP

Who Banned You: Timothy Harper

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: Glitching out of the map

I was trying to see if using different tools on our cars would make it fall through the map. I didn't know it would work seeing as how I was trying for about 10 minutes. I was not going to use this to farm LXP,CXP,or GXP, our curiosity got the best of me. Then right after I got it to work, I was banned permanently.
  • fattymanboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by fattymanboy.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Banned Permanently 10 years, 6 months ago #187616

You and like the others purposefully did it to exploit outside of the map. You knew the consequences of what would have happened if you were caught and in this case you were. I was watching you three the whole time from when ella showed you the exploit first to when you did it.

Denied, As I said previously with the other unban requests, I may reconsider in the future but as of now no.

On a side note: A player previously before ella had showed you the exploit and you had also asked him how to do it but he did it after being told be another admin not to do it.

Re: Banned Permanently 10 years, 6 months ago #187618

I asked those people how to do it because it looked fun. I think its funny how you banned the three of us but not the admin, or the other person who did it first..
  • fattymanboy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vapor
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds