Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #187607

InGame Name: Vapor Ratchet

Steam Name: Vapor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52215127

What Server Were You Banned From: Roleplay

Who Banned You: jabba the jub

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: Glitching out of the map

Me and 2 others were going around collecting cars and putting them in a warehouse when someone (no name will be mentioned) asked me to drive the car into the warehouse. I did, and I fell through the map, and we asked said person how to do that just to mess around and have. He told us that Gustro showed him how to do it, but would not tell us and one of the 3 of us (you will see who they are as they will post an unban request as well) somehow figured it out and we just did it once to mess around and have a laugh. Any other punishment would of been fine, a freeze/slay/kick, just not a ban, that is way to extreme for just messing around with something that did not hurt anyone.

EDIT: And also, I have NEVER seen the person that banned us, and his steam does not exist. I checked gametracker to find his steam name and I searched it and all I saw was JabbaJub with CAPITAL j's, and the person that banned us did not have capital j's, so how did he even ban us?
  • Vapor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Vapor.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #187612

You were exploiting outside of the map purposely, previous players have done this and have been banned aswell. It is your own fault for choosing to exploit and now you face the consequences.

Denied, like the unban request before, I may reconsider this ban in the future but as of this moment no.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #187613

Like I said, we were just messing around to see if it would work for a laugh because of the way it looked when the car sunk into the ground. I find it funny that people get banned for having fun. AND you ban us but not the admin that showed the person how to do it.
  • Vapor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Vapor.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #187620

Vapor wrote:
Like I said, we were just messing around to see if it would work for a laugh because of the way it looked when the car sunk into the ground. I find it funny that people get banned for having fun.

Banned for exploiting, not for having "fun". If had not banned you what would've happened? Knowing you, you could've abused it for you own use and used it on other players. You brought this onto yourself for doing it purposely.

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #187621

and again, you ban us but not gustro who first showed people how to do it.
  • Vapor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Unban Request 10 years, 6 months ago #187624

Add me on steam if you want to argue about this ban. I'm done replying to you and the others that was banned.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds