Unban Request u4ic STEAM_0:1:42876785 10 years, 6 months ago #186781

InGame Name: u4ic

Steam Name: You wouldn't download a car

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42876785

What Server Were You Banned From: TTT

Who Banned You: Slyther

Length of ban: Perm

Reason for ban: Trolling

Yo, I was just on TTT for a full map of wintermansion, then there was about 3 rounds of 67th way and I get banned permanently. Why? Apparently it was for trolling, though I have no idea as to how this is the case. I never really RDM or cuss anyone out on the server, but this Slyther guy over here thinks that just because I come on the TTT server with some people on my friends list that means that we're a mini Team Avolition and that I am scum of the earth and need to be permanently banned. Aside from the "possibility" of me "ghosting", which you have absolutely no evidence of, because whenever I kill someone I always have a reason, what do you have to say about banning me?

cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/46866777326...2A475FA44F8D4C29F9C/
The ban

cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/46866777326...4DF7C6B83AA371970EB/
This happened earlier in, the round on 67th, I shot the barrel trying to clear the way and I killed this traitor accidentally. This was not rdm, I explained myself, but this is the last thing I've done on this server that is anything CLOSE to trolling, and what I think finally set this admin in a bad mood over the edge.

If there was a real reason for me being banned permanently off of this not half bad server, feel free to let me know.

EDIT: you replied to the other unban request right away but aren't really getting to this one because you have absolutely nothing to say, am I wrong?
  • u4ic
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by u4ic. Reason: ^
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban Request u4ic STEAM_0:1:42876785 10 years, 6 months ago #186787

-Support After reading another thread that could be related to you, I have to go with the minus support. If Slyther banned you, he must have a good reason so. It takes a lot of things to make Slyther want to ban you.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Love you bby

Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Red. Reason: Change Of Mind
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther

Re: Unban Request u4ic STEAM_0:1:42876785 10 years, 6 months ago #186795

Actually you are incredibly wrong it is not his job to reply to people he did not ban, all three of you are trolls and constantly lying about your actions. You were banned because after many, many warnings from the admins you continued to mic spam and harass other players. Your unban request is denied if you cannot already tell. You were constantly interrupting other players by yelling Mic Spam whenever they started to talk after your friend was gagged for mic spam by making loud groaning sounds into the mic for long periods of time. Then you tried to twist and bend rules in your favor even though your logic was horrendously faulty to begin. Continuously shouting Mic Spam at people does not constitute as talking about gameplay. You'll notice we didn't ban you for ghosting even though we very well could have. You would also give Slyther hell for absolutely no justified reason, as this should be evident by the fact you think he banned you even though I banned you. You also won't be able to lie your way out of all of this because we had 6 staff members online who saw all of this happen.

The three of you listed below for convenience sake are permanently banned and it will stay that way.
You wouldn't download a car STEAM_0:1:42876785
(ง •̀_•́)ง 2ᴛᴜʀn STEAM_0:0:50644311
the friendliest of players STEAM_0:0:44868580
  • SilentAmmo
  • Legendary Member
  • public void lagServer(int amount)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther

Re: Unban Request u4ic STEAM_0:1:42876785 10 years, 6 months ago #186810

I didn't micspam at all and I'd like someone that wasn't you or slyther to tell me when I specifically micspammed on the server at that time. I don't really know how to quote on this forum format but the person Trekie2 on the server was talking about MTG and 2turnt asked him to stop and then he got gagged for saying that, I obviously defended him because he's my friend. Also my bad, slyther banned both my friends im pretty sure so i jumped to the completely logical conclusion that he banned me as well and that it wasn't you.
  • u4ic
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by u4ic.

Re: Unban Request u4ic STEAM_0:1:42876785 10 years, 6 months ago #186811

If two admins say you did it, that's pretty damn bad. The fact that it's not one who thinks that you deserve a ban but two.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Love you bby

Re: Unban Request u4ic STEAM_0:1:42876785 10 years, 6 months ago #186816

can i ask you to stop commenting your sig gives me a headache. you also didnt need to copy and paste that exact comment onto my friend's unban req and then add a meme to it to make it look like you actually contributed something to the thread.

EDIT: how is your server supposed to grow if everyone who enjoys playing on your server and brings some friends along to play with them gets banned for trolling, when in reality they aren't trolling to any extent of the word?
  • u4ic
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by u4ic.

Re: Unban Request u4ic STEAM_0:1:42876785 10 years, 6 months ago #186823

- support every time they have gotten on they have been trolling
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Unban Request u4ic STEAM_0:1:42876785 10 years, 6 months ago #186825

Aye man I did contribute. You think you can try to lie out of everything you do but it won't always work. Also, that comment about made you look like an "unfriendly player" and this is a friendly player community. Also, I can comment whenever I want because I am actually part of the community. I posted the same comment on both of your threads because you guys don't get the meaning of "you are not getting unbanned". So stay banned minge and hope you act better on a different server. If you wish to attack me with insults again, be my guess because I won't give a fuck.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Love you bby

Re: Unban Request u4ic STEAM_0:1:42876785 10 years, 6 months ago #186827

I will be your "guess" and say that you, too, aren't being a very friendly player which makes me wonder how you got into this friendly player community. Oh wait, you paid Diamond VIP and people like people who pay to keep the servers running. That's probably why. I'm not lying, I'm defending myself to try and get unbanned from this server, and I assume that if you were in my position you would do the same.
  • u4ic
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban Request u4ic STEAM_0:1:42876785 10 years, 6 months ago #186829

Bro, just SHUT THE HELL UP and play on a different server dude, you are not getting unbanned and you surely will never get any support because your lying and these admins are not budging, just play a different game/server bro
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds