Yet another unfair ban 10 years, 6 months ago #186776

InGame Name: one of many friendly players

Steam Name:same about ^

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:44868580

What Server Were You Banned From: TTT

Who Banned You:yet again slyther

Length of ban: perm

Reason for ban:trolling

Apparently i come back from being afk and I was a t, so I killed someone, I get gagged for yelling out a kos which is fine. After a few I asked to be ungagged so I can talk to fellow t's and this happen. Apparently people were complaining that my profile was private, and that I had friends on the server? This is an unfair ban and should not be tolerated.

cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/70510675311...B7F7CBFFE00BDBE9F57/

for future reference, dont talk like that to say something, makes you look like you are targeting, which you are. I have not done anything bad on this server, rdm, discriminate, ect.
  • Fanboy
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Fanboy.

Re: Yet another unfair ban 10 years, 6 months ago #186782

As you can see from the screenshot you provided, it's obvious I was the one who banned you, and I have no plans for letting it go this time. For multiple days straight, you have been causing problems, such as mocking other players or micspamming. You were warned many times to drop subjects or to stop doing things, gagged several times following. I simply got sick of it and just got rid of the problem. I told you with the last ban that you were on a short leash. I regretted unbanning you then, and won't do so again.

So unless Silent, who was the only other full Admin on at the time, wants to unban you, this is Denied.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Slyther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilentAmmo

Re: Yet another unfair ban 10 years, 6 months ago #186783

Please provide proof in the micspamming and or "mocking" you have been talking about. You have not warned me once, so you cannot use that excuse.

gyazo.com/e160e333ad1743c46dc13a07cc712f16

Oh look, yet again another lie, you did not tell me I was on a short leash, you even apoligised to me on the server, saying that you were wrong with the ghosting ban. You also never said you regretted to unban me, so the ball is in your court. I dont know why you target me, but I would appreciate it if you would stop.
  • Fanboy
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Yet another unfair ban 10 years, 6 months ago #186785

I was there as well and lying on the forums should be a community ban as well. You were trolling with three of your friends by spamming chat, purposely interrupting other players by yelling,"Mic Spam" every time someone went to talk, you would make completely unwarranted moans and groans for long lengths of times into the mic, and your friends were just the same way.

Yes you did break plenty of rules on the server and whenever something was said to one of your friends you would consistently whine and complain about the admins.

The three of you listed below for convience sake are permanently banned and it will stay that way.
You wouldn't download a car STEAM_0:1:42876785
(ง •̀_•́)ง 2ᴛᴜʀn STEAM_0:0:50644311
the friendliest of players STEAM_0:0:44868580
  • SilentAmmo
  • Legendary Member
  • public void lagServer(int amount)

Re: Yet another unfair ban 10 years, 6 months ago #186788

What are you talking about? Do you even know what trolling is? I got gagged because I yelled kos, no one groaned or moaned. If you actually have proof of us "trolling" then ill go, but right now you arent saying anything, all its saying is "i think you did this and that, so we will ban you. Oh you have friends, theyre banned too, oh wait you said to stop abusing, thats trolling."
  • Fanboy
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Yet another unfair ban 10 years, 6 months ago #186796

This has already been Denied by both who would have a chance to unban you.

This part is just my pride speaking, I'm done afterwards.

1. I obviously can't prove that you were micspamming. It's not I can simply take a screenshot of it.

2. I know I warned you, and you responded to it, so lying doesn't make you look good.

3. "I'll unban you as long as you watch yourself", I'm sorry for expecting you to be smart enough to realize that that was a warning.

4. Of course I didn't say to your face that I regretted unbanning you, I never said I did.

If you feel so targeted, why don't you just walk away with us looking like dicks?
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Slyther.

Re: Yet another unfair ban 10 years, 6 months ago #186800

1. You also cant prove that I was trolling

2. You have never warned me, nor did I respond to it, all you said was IMA BAN YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GRRRR

3. And im pretty sure I did watch myself, nor the less the two people who you banned watched themselves as well

4. Cool, good to know that you want to keep me banned for false reasons, even though you said the ghosting ban was not legit

Because I want to play on the servers without you targeting me? I think that answers that.

The problem is that both of you are putting your pride in front of your admining, which you should never do. You just showed that you let your pride get ahead of you by banning 3 people because they were friends.
  • Fanboy
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Yet another unfair ban 10 years, 6 months ago #186805

gyazo.com/2743db4f0c4f8737dd6dd7f24fec1b98.png

Just shows how fabricated these admins went through to ban. We have been putting down evidence and all they have is their word of THOSE SCREENSHOTS ARE LYING, WE ARE RIGHT.
  • Fanboy
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Yet another unfair ban 10 years, 6 months ago #186812

Fanboy wrote:
gyazo.com/2743db4f0c4f8737dd6dd7f24fec1b98.png

Just shows how fabricated these admins went through to ban. We have been putting down evidence and all they have is their word of THOSE SCREENSHOTS ARE LYING, WE ARE RIGHT.

You were not banned for your screenshots. You were not targeted. We warned you multiple times over the course of an hour. We cannot prove you were ghosting but the part where I mentioned ghosting publicly was not done by accident fool. I didn't mention any names yet you all automatically assumed it was you 3 specifically. So we don't have proof you ghosted but, we are pretty certain you were and I could have banned you for it easily based on how you responded to the intentionally ambiguous broadcast, you were banned for trolling ultimately for your combination of lying, harassment of players, and mic spam. We are done with this discussion.
  • SilentAmmo
  • Legendary Member
  • public void lagServer(int amount)

Re: Yet another unfair ban 10 years, 6 months ago #186814

If two admins say you did it, that's pretty damn bad. The fact that it's not one who thinks that you deserve a ban but two. Give up man. You're not getting unbanned.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
Love you bby

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds