Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Quit giving people random people admin privelages
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quit giving people random people admin privelages

Quit giving people random people admin privelages 10 years, 6 months ago #184171

Banned AGAIN from friendly players rp. there was a shitstorm on sunday with minges galore and it had stopped 3 minutes after. 2 hours after the storm i had spawned a prop in spawn (it was a box) and put it up in the sky then removed it. a admin saw me and took me ontop of a buildong. he banned me for 3 days and 1 hour. then he banned me permanently for putting a prop in the air, freezing it then removing it. come on people dont give privelages.
  • brony
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by KreeG.

Re: Quit giving people random people admin privelages 10 years, 6 months ago #184173

If you believe you do not deserve a ban, please post an appeal using the correct template.

Also, if you believe that an admin did something very wrong, please post a demotion request, or a... more thought out post than what you have done here.

Criticism is always appreciated on FP, but please refrain from using any kind of profanity on the forums or in the server.
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by GrimThunder62.

Re: Quit giving people random people admin privelages 10 years, 6 months ago #184176

i dont know how to use a template and i wish i could do a demote but i cant remember who it was. if you can do anything for me or get a admin/moderator on this to help me,that would be appreciated.
  • brony
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Quit giving people random people admin privelages 10 years, 6 months ago #184177

I'm not associated with the DarkRP server, other than the fact that FP's HL2:RP and DarkRP are both run by the same community.

I guess I can see if I can contact a staff member from DarkRP, and you can find the template for appealing a ban here:
friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...93781&Itemid=426
  • GrimThunder62
  • Gold Boarder
  • In many cases, your mind is your only limitation
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by GrimThunder62.

Re: Quit giving people random people admin privelages 10 years, 6 months ago #184210

GrimThunder62 wrote:

Criticism is always appreciated on FP, but please refrain from using any kind of profanity on the forums or in the server.

He never used profanity dipsh*t, like that, that was censored, no profanity...
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: Quit giving people random people admin privelages 10 years, 6 months ago #184215

Craccoo wrote:
GrimThunder62 wrote:

He never used profanity dipsh*t, like that, that was censored, no profanity...

Well actually he did... It was edited by Krieged and the cursing was taken out. And even if you put a * people are smart enough to know what you mean. So you should still avoid doing that as well because there are better words that can be used that could not be considered offensive.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Kenny, Woa55, EMP, PUNISHED-z11, ChummyXRay, GoodGame

Re: Quit giving people random people admin privelages 10 years, 6 months ago #184217

Omg it's Darth Reven :o
  • kakuzu
  • Senior Boarder
The Kakuzu!

Re: Quit giving people random people admin privelages 10 years, 6 months ago #184291

This is why we totally have meetings that last two days... To give random people admin.
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Kenny
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds